Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I need a value for a Walther, WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber
I need a value for a Walther, Carl WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber pistol? (from 1950s) in original box with magazine? I need an approximate value for an 1800's walnut Flintlock rifle purchased from a mu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on the side plate says "Henry Barker" the next line says "Warranted". It has an octagon barrel, I have been told it has a "swamped"barrel, I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Found my Dad's old S&W revolver packed in a box...nickle
Found my Dad's old S&W revolver packed in a box...nickle plating not so good but cute gun. What I assume is a serial # is stamped on butt and barrell 382418. Any ideas on year id, model, etc?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Browning 22 LR S.A.Herstal Begique S/N 116736 and
I have a Browning 22 LR S.A.Herstal Begique S/N 116736 and can't locate any info … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in
i HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in the wood is S.R.26. Can you identify? thanks … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to date an old Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel
Trying to date an old George Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel markings. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol.
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol. On top of the barrel is a print of a crown w/ a "V" below it, and appears it had more which has worn away. om the trigger plate appears to … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an antique muzzle loading percussion (I believe) shotgun.
I have an antique muzzle loading percussion (I believe) shotgun. I know that there is absolutely no stamps of any kind on it except for Allen on the top of the barrel and 24d on the left side of the b… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819 FLINTLOCK SMOOTHEBORE MUSKET. THE CONDITION IS FINE - A VERY SHOOTABLE FIREARM. THE BORE IS BRIGHT - THE WOOD IS EXCELLENT VERY MINOR EROSIO… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have been searching on Christian Herr, gunmaker,
I have been searching for information on Christian Herr, gunmaker, Suhl Germany I have a 20 Ga. side by side serial # ***** Also engraved Krupp Laufstahl… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired
I have a flintlock musket marked "D.A.L & Cie" acquired in Vietnam in the 60s. Hex barrel for about a foot then round on out. The rod appears to have been cut in half for a shorter forward stock. Arti… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing
I have a 12" flintlock pistol (6" barrel), the only writing on the pistol is on the right side of the barrel 135930. The wood is tan in color and the right side has a plate with cork screw (?) engravi… read more
Jon
Jon
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of their worth. One is a 38 caliber Colt new service WCF Aug. 1884-June 1900. Condition is a bit rough. One is an Auto pistol 22 LR Colt 155 #8.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Need info: I have a double barrel flintlock rifle with Walker�
Need info: I have a double barrel flintlock rifle with 'Walker' engraved on each side of the stock. It looks.. maybe 1800 wars. I am not a collector and know very little about firearms. Had a 22 pisto… read more
Jon
Jon
I found 3 guns in my attic, and would like to know more about
I found 3 guns in my attic, and would like to know more about them - including value. They are as follows: 1 - Fabrique Nationale de Guerre Herstal Belgique pistol. Browning's patent depose. # XXXXX 2… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave