Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

What is the value selling to a dealer of a 1911 - 22 Serial…

Customer Question
What is the value selling...
What is the value selling to a dealer of a 1911 - 22 Serial Number 51EZX10545 in very good condition with 4 clips?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
1/24/2016
Firearms Expert: Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree replied 2 years ago
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

What make is it?

Browning Pistol

Ok - let me get my Browning references out. Back shortly.

Is that the compact or full-size model?

It is a compact model, new in 2-15

The date code in the serial number is ***** 2013, but perhaps it wasn't put into distribution right away.

January 24, 2016

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark – Browning

Model/configuration – Model 1911-22 A1 Compact semi-automatic pistol, .22 LR cal., with 3-5/8 inch bbl., and matte black or desert tan finish.

Serial Number – 51EZX10545 mfg. circa 2013.

Additional Information – blowback action, detachable 10 shot mag., alloy frame, fixed sights, checkered black composite (new 2014) or walnut grips with double diamond pattern and cut checkering, includes ABS carry case. 15 oz. New 2011.

Value Range (based on percentage of original finish on the gun and in working order):

100% - $525
98% - $450
95% - $415
90% - $385
80% - $360

70% - $340
60% - $325

NOTES:

* Subtract $20 for Desert Tan frame finish.

* Add $27 for each additional magazine beyond what came with the gun.

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Sincerely,

Philip

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.

The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.

All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2015 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

Did you receive my answer on the value of your 1911-22?

Philip