Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Looking for the value of an 1863 trap door in .50-70. Good.
Looking for the value of an 1863 trap door in .50-70 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need two appraisals for two antique rifles. One is a
Yes, one is a Springfield 1884 Carbine, serial number 400360. The other is a Walter Locke Double Hammer Stagecoach Shotgun serial number 2235 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My son has a rifle he was passed down from his grandfather.
My son has a rifle he was passed down from his grandfather. Was told it was a 30-06 but there is no model or serial number anywhere on the gun that I can find it has a four power fixed scope on it and… read more
I inherited a few antique firearms that belonged to my
Hello, I inherited a few antique firearms that belonged to my grandfather. I was wondering how to go about getting correct date for them so that I can determine their value. I have no use for them and… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a civil war rifle, powder flask with gun powder,
I have a civil war rifle, powder flask with gun powder, cartridge case, short sword and bayonette with a damaged bayonette holder ( tip broke off). It is from the Union army. I also have who it belong… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Springfield US Model 1878 Ser. # 233768. on the
I have a Springfield US Model 1878 Ser. # 233768 . on the barrel in front of the trap door is stamped with a G and also upside down it looks like a LG vertical on the barrel. It has Brass letters on t… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Spring field 1851 smooth bore US under eagle condition rough
Spring field 1851 smooth bore US under eagle condition rough ,value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1863 50 calibre trapdoor Springfield, Allin armory.
I have a 1863 50 calibre trapdoor Springfield , Allin armory. I have bayonnet, cleaning rod, belt, with officer buckle,two tone "silver eagle" brass back ground, scabbard for bayonet. Can you give an … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
US SPRINGFIELD, US MODEL 1884, SERIAL # 108789, WHAT IS THE
US SPRINGFIELD, US MODEL 1884, SERIAL # 108789, WHAT IS THE VALUE … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number 134962 manufactured in 1880. Have the bayonet. Looking for any additional information.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
For ProShooter only: I am looking to get some information on
For ProShooter only: I am looking to get some information on the percussion musket (?) seen in the attached pictures. I would like to know the approximate year of manufacture, and its approximate valu… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Marlin rifle with top ejection, right side load, 28"
I have a Marlin rifle with top ejection, right side load, 28" barrel, octagon. How do we identify whether it is a 40-60 cal. or 40-65 cal. ? Original patent is 2/7/1865, with re-issue patents ending N… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the civil war. It is gun number 14061, and original black finish about 90%. I would also like t o know the value of this gun.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My uncle has his grandfathers lever action rifle it appears
My uncle has his grandfathers lever action rifle it appears to be an antique. We cannot find a serial number nor manufactors number. We found a model #1070, it also has WCF 38 CAL inscribed on the oct… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 50/70 trapdoor springfield. It is a close fit with
I have a 50/70 trapdoor springfield. It is a close fit with the brief description of the U. S. Cadet Rifle Model 1869. 27&1/2" barrel. Length 48". Serial #622 on barrel and receiver. Lock plate has U.… read more
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and some ammo. What would a fair asking price be for sale? Thanks. 1873 Springfield Trap Door .45-70 Rifle incld. Bayonet & Ammo Apparently re… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I just purchased an M1 Garand at auction and want to see if
I just purchased an M1 Garand at auction and want to see if there was any way to value it based on the markings and condition I describe and where it was manufactured. The markings are: on the rear of… read more