Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a ruger tactical 223 with stainless fluted barrel
Hello, I have a ruger tactical 223 with stainless fluted barrel made in the 1990s. The problem is extraction. The fired shell will come out about 2" then slip off of the extractor and one has to fish … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Do you think this was a produced toy or a handmade maybe a
Do you think this was a produced toy or a handmade maybe a gun makers piece for a child? Cap Gun The trigger works exactly as a real one would even has a safety set the cap hole plug is only thing dif… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Amer Gun Co NY side by side 2 trigger hammer shot
I have a Amer Gun Co NY side by side 2 trigger hammer shot gun. It is s/n 207162 from the inside of the forend stock. It ha 28 in Barrels and and I believe 20 gage. It hasent been shot or had any main… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a s&w, model 10, 38 cal., serial # 138352, 3" barrel.
I have a s&w, model 10, 38 cal., serial # 138352, 3" barrel. can you tell me when it was made? thanks, cb … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Ingram double barrel shotgun the hammer on the left
I have a Charles Ingram double barrel shotgun the hammer on the left hand side is broken and I'm wondering if there's any way I can locate one … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a wheelock mfg 1861 to1862 44 cal.6shot percussion 7
I have a Allen wheelock mfg 1861 to1862 44 cal.6shot percussion 7 1/2 Bbl half round half hexagon serial#54. I beleave it was issued to the us government I know they 198 pistols out of approximately 7… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in
i HAVE blackpowder pistol marked D.Nto I. a. 120. Stamped in the wood is S.R.26. Can you identify? thanks … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was handed down from generation to generation in my family. Each generation engraved their name and year they took ownership of the gun on the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 3 old pistols that I can't seem to find online, one
I have 3 old pistols that I can't seem to find online, one is single shot single load with a 7" in barrel, the second is a 6 shooter, the hinge is up just in front of the magazine, and the third is a … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a dueling pistol with inlaid silver,rifleing in barrel
I have a dueling pistol with inlaid silver,rifleing in barrel well balanced in good shape missing hammer . I do not know the age of it .… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and round at the muzzle is slightly larger than the barrel. it is about equal length of Hex and Round. The overall length of pistol is about 13… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a greener side by side with hammers serial number 51173
I have a greener side by side with hammers serial number 51173 wondering what year it was made and value it is in very good condition engraved on top with "ww greener st Mary's sqare Birmingham winner… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I think may be called a boot pistol, an underbarrel
I have what I think may be called a boot pistol, an underbarrel cap and ball pistol that says London on the top of the barrel. It was found in an old house in Kentucky in the late 1940's-early 1950's.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
i have a dbl shotgun with hammers. the inscription is walters
i have a dbl shotgun with hammers. the inscription is walters & Son. under the barrels is an ELG within an oval topped by a british type crown . within the oval is a star at the bottom under the LG… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have an old single shot shotgun with no markings, looks like
I have an old single shot shotgun with no markings, looks like 12 gauge with a swing away breach block. Side 2 position hammer strikes an angled firing pin through the breach block. One piece butt and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 3rd Model Dragoon, cal 44, Made in Italy(all of this
I have a 3rd Model Dragoon, cal 44, Made in Italy(all of this is on the left side of the barrel), with an engraved cylnder marked US Dragoons, Patent No 900. The rset of the cylinder has what appears … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and some ammo. What would a fair asking price be for sale? Thanks. 1873 Springfield Trap Door .45-70 Rifle incld. Bayonet & Ammo Apparently re… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old revolver Iver Johnson I belive its a 5 shot
I have an old revolver Iver Johnson I belive its a 5 shot 38 serial#60640 can you tell me anything about the gun and its value. It belonged to my father. Thanks Bob Miller [email protected]… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave