Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in excellent condition. patina, minimum ding in wood no pitting the main question is the difference in price of a round barrel and an octagon barrel. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two columns. I assumed it was a range, but upon looking closer it appears to be two separate prices. Can you explain, please? Additionally, would… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have just inherited a pre 64 model 70 .264 magnum. I
I have just inherited a pre 64 model 70 .264 magnum. I cannot get the bolt out of the gun. I also have a pre 64 in 30.06 and the bolt comes out just fine. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel
just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel 1864 Serial # 30320 was worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to determine a L.C. double 12 gauge. It has two sets
Trying to determine a L.C. Smith double 12 gauge. It has two sets of barrels. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22 shorts. The stock end half of the barrel is Octagon and it has Pat. Apr. 1794. I was wondering if you could provide some information on this old g… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings under front of stock: Model 1873, WINCHESTER, Trade Mark. On top of barrel: Winchester Repeating arms, New Haven, CONN. U.S.A., King's Improveme… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My husband has a Winchester 1886 which belonged to his great
My husband has a Winchester 1886 which belonged to his great grandfather, Otis Young. He was a United States Marshall who was over the Oklahoma land rush. He was close friends of Quanah Parker. My 74 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello I have a Winchester, 10 guage shotgun my father bought
Hello I have a Winchester, 10 guage shotgun my father bought when he was a teenager back around 1935. I will try to discribe it the best I can just learning from the internet it has. A walnut stock , … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I HAD A WINCHESETER MODEL 22B SIDE BY SIDE 16 GAUGE SHOTGUN
I HAD A WINCHESETER MODEL 22B SIDE BY SIDE 16 GAUGE SHOTGUN WITH A SINGLE SELECTIVE TRIGER. I BELIEVE IT WAS MANUACTRURED IN THE EARLY 1940'S OR THE LATE 1930' S COUL YU PLEASE ESTIMATE ITS VALUE IN T… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester 303 pat. Feb 16 & July 20 1886. everything
I have a Winchester 303 pat. Feb 16 & July 20 1886. everything in great working condition. Not that I want to sell it but how do I know the value? Plain black barrel, metal butt plate, holds 4 shells … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value and history of winchester 1886 12 guage repeating
What is the value and history of winchester 1886 12 guage repeating shotgun, serial number 146… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Dear Sir, I am a collector of older model Winchester firearms.
Dear Sir, I am a collector of older model Winchester firearms. I am trying to find an approximate value of a model 1887 Winchester lever action 12 gauge shotgun as there is one coming up for auction t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Winchester 12 gauge shotgun-lever action Md#1886,serial#186,
Winchester 12 gauge shotgun-lever action Md#1886,serial#186, very good condition/ what's it value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer