Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Year manufactured and value of Winchester model 70 3006 ser
year manufactured and value of Winchester model 70 3006 ser no. 81096712 … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since
I have a Mauser rifle gifted to me by my uncle who has since passed away and would like more information about it. I believe the Serial # is 5151. My uncle had extensive silver engraving done while st… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am needing some information on a musket I just purchased.
I am needing some information on a musket I just purchased. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by side, 28 inch barrel in 20 ga. Maybe determine the age as well. … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon
have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon barrel, pistol stock Lyman sight. thing find model and year of manufacture. Thanks for help.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I have been unsuccessful in getting an appraisal on it. It is a 300 Savage lever action, and I think it is a 99E model. My dad had it for appr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester model 52 rifle 22 long ser 4021 scope j.w. fecker
Winchester model 52 rifle 22 long ser 4021 scope j.w. fecker 15187 bolt and clip original belt heavy brass clip on belt… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Would like to find out the value of a Tikka M65, 30-06, Made
Would like to find out the value of a Tikka M65, 30-06, Made in Finland, serial number #4650-70329. I purchased it over 30 years ago. Have not fired 100 rounds through it. It is in mint condition. Tha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII by my dad. It's a 32 Cal. model: PP. Ser # ***** It's in excellent condition & includes a black holster (also in excellent condition) & Cer… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994 inscription engraved on it .I'm having a tuff time trying to compare one to it. I've have been told by several gun dealers the gun is… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Belguim made Browning 22 cal semi auto rifle, serial
I have a Belguim made Browning 22 cal semi auto rifle, serial # XXXXX It is in very good condition, but did have a scope mounted. Can you help with the value?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Looking at a 7mm mag Browning BAR 1970 in very good shape.
Looking at a 7mm mag Browning BAR 1970 in very good shape. What is it worth and is that gun just as good as a new 7mm mag? Will the 1970 BAR hunt just as good as a 2014? Some guys say the 1970 is bett… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
No questions right now. Just wanted to thank you again for
No questions right now. Just wanted to thank you again for all the effort you put into my first question & apologize for taking so long to respond and rate. Had the flu for the past several days and w… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial # XXXXX proof steel Has a diamond abalone shape with a black dot in center on forearm 6X-18X Redfield scope… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Browning Belgium Safari Serial3 4L-26926 30-06 in
I have a Browning Belgium Safari Serial3 4L-26926 30-06 in EXCELLENT ! condition with 3X9 scope It is checkered with the ivory medallion in the bottom of the pistol grip and Beautiful walnut stock. I … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi, I am wanting to get values for 3 guns. I dont know if
Hi, I am wanting to get values for 3 guns. I don't know if I have ti ask 3 different times, however it doesn't matter to me because I have "so called membership" for free unlimited questions, and I ha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
hello have a winchester model 1892 44wcf ithas been in the
hello have a winchester model 1892 44wcf ithas been in the family for over 100 years. it's in exellent condition absolutly no rust. could you tell me the value of this gun. thank you tom froates email… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies