Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 that I've had for at
I have a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 that I've had for at least 40 years, bought new when I was 15. Serial #2204524. It is in very good condition. I wonder what the value is today. Dave … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need wholesale & retail prices for 1928 Winchester model 54
Need wholesale & retail prices for 1928 Winchester model 54 bolt action 30-06. Serial # 19473, "good" condition.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 94 winchester marked 30 WCF with serial
I have a model 94 winchester marked 30 WCF with serial number(###) ###-#### I would like to know date of manufacture and possible value. It has full bluing and stock has minor scratches and a couple o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband owns a Winchester Model 94 30-30 SN 1876921. He
My husband owns a Winchester Model 94 30-30 SN(###) ###-#### He remembers his dad having it when he was a small kid. He is 65 now. He was wanting to know about how old the gunmight be? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial # 4263417 and I was
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #(###) ###-####and I was wondering how much it is worth. It is in very good condition and hasn't been used for 15 years. It was used sparingly since I have had it. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have Winchester model 94 serial # 7402-787 and would like
I have Winchester model 94 serial # 7402-787 and would like to know it's worth could you help me ?? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Model 94 30-30 Serial number 333648. Original hex
I have a Model 94 30-30 Serial number 333648. Original hex barrel when my dad bought it as a 32 winchester special. Because of scarcity of ammo in the northwoods he replaced the barrel with 30-30 barr… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape. Appox vavue.
want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: appox vavue JA: Is the… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight stock(plain, hooded front site and modified elk horn rear. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is
Customer: Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is treaded. trying to determine if this was something 'special' or if it was an after market deal … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of my Winchester Model 94, .32 Special, Lever action
Value of my Winchester Model 94, .32 Special, Lever action rifle. Serial #1287717 I believe it was manufactured in about 1944. I believe Winchester records1943 thru 1947 were lost in fire. Bluing, bor… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have model 1894, ser. no. 404835 with a nickel steel octagon
I have model 1894, ser. no. 404835 with a nickel steel octagon shaped barrel. Could you give me any information on this?… read more
Jon
Jon
Hi, Im interested in the year mfg. for a Winchester model
Hi, I'm interested in the year mfg. for a Winchester model 94 30-30 win serial #40828004 Thanks… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine.
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine. serial #1041955 condition 75-80 %… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of production and an approx value on a couple of rifles? 1st is a 30/30 model94 WINCHESTER in better than good condition ser#2542181 2nd is si… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE GUY SAYS ITS EARLY 60'S.. CAN'T FIND THE INFO TO VERIFY... RIFLE SER# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNAND IT IS A MODEL 94AE.. CAN YOU GIVE ME WHAT YEAR … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number
i have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number indicates it was made in 1899, whats it worth? It is inn shhoting condition… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer