Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so I can get insurance on them. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have a Police positive Special. 38 Special. 4" BBL 100%
Have a Police positive Special. 38 Special. 4" BBL 100% factory engraved. excellent condition. Frame has colt horse emblem. Left side of barrel Has … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 38 special with K frame with a 5" barrel and a very
I have a 38 special with K frame with a 5" barrel and a very different set of hand grips and A 357 with a 8" barrel… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have what I think is a Heym: 1-.410 ga. sxs sidelocks, 2-solide
I have what I think is a Heym: 1-.410 ga. sxs sidelocks, 2-solide aiming rib w/German markings,3-all parts marked w/a #4, 4-double triggers, 5-chrome plated receivers w/lots of engraving & some normal… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a and Wesson .357 mag Serial number S162371 It has a
I have a Smith and Wesson .357 mag Serial number S162371 It has a stainless steel barrel and cylinder with a blues frame and wooden handle. What model is it? And what's it worth? Serial number dates i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
IBOUGHT A DAKOTA 44/40 SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER-ON TOP OF BARREL
IBOUGHT A DAKOTA 44/40 SINGLE ACTION REVOLVER-ON TOP OF BARREL IT SAYS JAGER ITALY MOD 1873. WAS MADE FOR EMF-CO-CA cat 1450 on side of barrel under barrel just above trigger is stamped 64340. this gu… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
, I was recently given A Beretta single barrel shot gun from
Hi, I was recently given A Beretta single barrel shot gun from a distant relative and was curious on its value. The information I have on it is :: Marked as P.Beretta Armi Brescia on the butt ... Piet… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Bill, it seems as though I'm stuck on Colt's. I am looking
Bill, it seems as though I'm stuck on Colt's. I am looking at an SAA, I'm sure it is 3rd gen. 5.5" bbl, ALL blue, very brightly polished. I believe that the grips are not original but very nice. Imita… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927 ( Evercito Argentino) Colt 45 Mod 1911-e7 ( Caliver 45 BL) - Army Smith & Wesson 38 spl Smith & Wesson 9 MM Model 59… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson
I have 2 handguns want to determine value. 1. Smith and Wesson ".38 S&W SEL" on right side of barrel. Serial on bottom of grip is J888828 . 2. P. Beretta .25 Model 950BS-.25Cal. Serial BT19731V. Both … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a greener side by side with hammers serial number 51173
I have a greener side by side with hammers serial number 51173 wondering what year it was made and value it is in very good condition engraved on top with "ww greener st Mary's sqare Birmingham winner… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson .38, snubnose, sliver plated with
I have a Smith and Wesson .38, snubnose, sliver plated with perl grips and hand-engraved by Cole Agee sometime in the 50's. I just wanted to get some idea of what it may be worth in today's market.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Tom,I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that
Tom, I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that I know little about. The first Browning is a 12 ga. over/under with white receiver with very elaborate engraving on the receiver parts, ser… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value on a set of BERETTA STAMPEDE SAA in 45LC
What is the value on a set of BERETTA STAMPEDE SAA in 45LC fully factory engraved with the same serial number with guns numbered 1 & 2 in unfired condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave