Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

ProShooter
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
I am trying to assist the widow of a WWII vet determine the
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I am trying to assist the widow of a WWII vet determine the value of his weapons. I'm having difficulty determining the value of a 1911 Colt 45, completely engraved on slide and frame with a serial nu… read more
I am trying to find the value of a Winchester Centennial "66
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
I am trying to find the value of a Winchester Centennial "66 30 30 gold plated with the box that is like brand new? Thank you … read more
I am looking for the value of several guns. I have a
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Winchester Model 75 - SN# ***** It appears to have the original leather sling. The gun also has a rather interesting vintage scope, but there is no identification regarding the scope. … read more
I have a and Wesson Model 4026 Stainless in 40 Cal. It is in
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Smith and Wesson Model 4026 Stainless in 40 Cal. It is in excellent condition. I am looking for the sale value … read more
I HAVE A S.P.A. Franchi-Brescia L-12 pump shot gun, I am
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I HAVE A S.P.A. Franchi-Brescia L-12 pump shot gun … read more
I am trying to find out how much my gun is worth. I have a
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I am trying to find out how much my gun is worth. I have a colt 32 20 niclkle plated revolver serial number 97808. What is this worth? … read more
I have a 1975ish Remington Super X - Model 1 Skeet barley
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Second opinion] I have a 1975ish Remington Super X - Model 1 Skeet barley gun. I need to get it sold and am trying to find its value or something close. It was my dads gun and not fired a lot. Its in … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a 1975ish Remington Super X - Model 1 Skeet barley gun. I need to get it sold and am trying to find its value or something close. It was my dads gun and not fired a lot. Its in really nice cond… read more
1 have aboriginal repeating arms carbine Old Style and I am
Jon
Jon, Consultant
1 have aboriginal Evans repeating arms carbine Old Style and I am trying to figure out the value for possibly selling it. Can you help … read more
I a S&W 38cal model16-8 S/NK972785 4" Bbl and am having
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I a S&W 38cal model16-8 S/NK972785 4" Bbl and am having trouble looking it up as to value and history etc can you help? … read more
Is there a value on my Model 93 Ser. A2032 rifle, It
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
It operates fine there is some wear some used 32cal, I believe it is an octogan barrel that has been turned down, … read more
I have 3 handguns I would like to get a value? I ha ve a
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I ha ve a German Luger with a lot of numbers on it, what will help? … read more
I have a lc double barrel and dont know the model number, I
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a lc smith double barrel and dont know the model number … read more
I have three Colt revolvers a 22, a 38, and a 357 revolvers.
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have three Colt revolvers a 22, a 38, and a 357 revolvers. all in excellent condition. My husband purchased them prior to his death in 2004. how do I establish their value. They were purchased in Gr… read more
Harrington & Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Harrington & Richardson Arms. Co. hamerless top break 5 shot, single action, top break, 5295 on butt of weapon 32cal, year it was made, and price it is worth… read more
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
We know this is a Springfield Trap door, serial number 134962 manufactured in 1880. Have the bayonet. Looking for any additional information.… read more
I have a 3rd gen colt woodsman match target w/6 inch barrel
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a 3rd gen colt woodsman match target w/6 inch barrel serial #165687-S. When was it made and what is it's value? … read more
I have inherited a Lefever 12 Ga shotgun. I have inherited a
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have inherited a Lefever 12 Ga box lock double barrel shotgun. It appears to be in reasonably good condition. It has a Damascus barrel, checkered forearm and stock grip, full and modified choke barrels.Serial number is ***** H. As far as I know it was last used in the late 1930 - 1940's. … read more