Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have Belgian Pin -Fire Army Model Firearm. It appears to
I have Belgian Pin -Fire Army Model Firearm. It appears to be a pocket model with no trigger guard and a folding trigger. Who or where can get this appraised. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was recently given a and wesson 38 special on the top of
i was recently given a smith and wesson 38 special on the top of the barrell estimated to be 3 inches (3 1/4 from the start of the cylinder) is staped patented feb 06 sept 14 09 dec 29 14. I need to a… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I havea ruger 22 pistol sn 64-25987 shows made 1976 but the
i havea ruger 22 pistol sn 64-25987 shows made 1976 but the top of the barrel says sturm ruger&CO INC SOUTHPORT CONN U S A … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its
I have a Remington 1100 Magnum trying to figure out year its stamped REP all the nomenclature is confusing except it was manufactured in November … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Last year I was working on an old old house n in the
Hi My name is***** last year I was working on an old old house n in the basement I notice a metal box and it was rusty and I opened it and there was a old gun inside and from the looks of it it's not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a and Wesson .357 mag Serial number S162371 It has a
I have a Smith and Wesson .357 mag Serial number S162371 It has a stainless steel barrel and cylinder with a blues frame and wooden handle. What model is it? And what's it worth? Serial number dates i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
hello I have an antique shotgun that I would like some help
hello I have an antique shotgun that I would like some help researching. it is a double barrel shotgun marked Newman brothers made for silver and company. I have seen them range from the tens of thous… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
hello, I have a smith and Wesson revolver serial # *****
hello, I have a smith and Wesson revolver serial # ***** it is stainless steel and has CHP stamped above the trigger guard on the left side. I would like to sell or trade for a semi auto and would lik… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Id like to sell my Ruger M77 Hawkeye in 250/3000 Savage caliber,
I'd like to sell my Ruger M77 Hawkeye in 250/3000 Savage caliber, Bicentenial edition. What is it worth in very good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 magnum serial number 81-74319
I have a ruger super blackhawk 44 magnum serial number 81-74319 what year was it made?it also states made in the 200th year of the American liberty stamped on the top of the barrel.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a 94 s#51216 26inch octagon brite bore with extreemly
i have a 94 s#51216 26inch octagon brite bore with extreemly good rifiling patina is fair it looks as if some one used steel wool to clean partialy forstock is very good stock has several gouges from … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a FRANCHI 12ga 3inch magnum semi-auto VR 32 inch chrome
I have a FRANCHI 12ga 3inch magnum semi-auto VR 32 inch chrome lined full choke barrel - the receiver is engreved with Canadian geese / marsh senery - serial number is : 13847 . I'm not sure the model… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 22 revolver mag cylinder that i think fits colt frontier.
I have a 22 revolver mag cylinder that i think fits colt frontier. I have taken measurements. Is there a way i have an send some pictures? Can you tell me what it fits if i furnish measurements and pi… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Taurus Brasil 357 Magnum handgun. Also shoots 38 cal.
I have a Taurus Brasil 357 Magnum handgun. Also shoots 38 cal. Stamped Taurus Int. Mfg, Miami, Fla, serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNMADE IN BRAZIL. Barely used and in excellent condition. I would like to s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Price for a used 870 Express Magnum 12 GA 2 3/4 or 3 Price
Price for a used 870 Express Magnum 12 GA 2 3/4 or 3 Price for a used 870 Express Magnum 20 GA 2 3/4 or 3… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith & Wesson 357 Double Action revolver model 301,
I have a Smith & Wesson 357 Double Action revolver model 301, in the original box. It is nickel plated, 4"barrel, the gun has had less than 100 rounds fired. What's it worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave