Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am looking for answers about an m1 carbine that has been
I am looking for answers about an m1 carbine that has been in my family … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Rockola M1 Carbine, S/Nand am trying to get an idea
I have a Rockola M1 Carbine, S/N(###) ###-####and am trying to get an idea what it is worth. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I
Hello. I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I have? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I purchased a 1860 spencer army rifle 52 cal,30 inch barrel
I purchased a 1860 spencer army rifle 52 cal,30 inch barrel serial#166×,can anyone give me history on it,thanks … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a mauser rifle that i would like to know history? Im
I have a mauser rifle that i would like to know history? Im so not a gun girl i even had to learn the basics of the parts and names!!! Ive never even have held a gun but this one really for some reaso… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I have been unsuccessful in getting an appraisal on it. It is a 300 Savage lever action, and I think it is a 99E model. My dad had it for appr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
how much is my m-1 carbine worth? A rage of values is ok.
how much is my m-1 carbine worth? A rage of values is ok. It's in very good shape and works well. No scratches on the wood.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
there I would like to know what a firearm may be worth. It
Hi there I would like to know what a firearm may be worth. It a Siamese Mauser custom built. 45-70 cal with a 32 hex barrel. I am considering trading if for one of my firearms which is worth about $90… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET IT IS ORIGINAL AND IN GOOD SHAPE IT IT HAS ON GUN IBM I DID NOT KNOW THEY MADE GUNS. JUST WONDERING WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
my 1873 trapdoor is serial no. 1189 and was purchased at a
my 1873 trapdoor is serial no. 1189 and was purchased at a November 1988 Butterfield & Butterfield auction of "Custer Memorabilia and Western Artifacts" in San Francisco. It has the old musket ram-rod… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield Armony Ser# XXXXX and M1 Garand Carbine (U.S.Carbine-Cal.30 M1) Ser#4941352- All this info comes off the rifles-I know there i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an older, possibly pre-war Walthers 22 rifle. What I
I have an older, possibly pre-war Walthers 22 rifle. What I have been able to find out it is probably a Model 1 22lr single and semi-auto. The inscription on the top of the reciever is Waffenfabrik Wa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 M1 Carbines, one is stamped IBM Corp and the second
I have 2 M1 Carbines, one is stamped IBM Corp and the second is stamped Inland mfg div. General Motors with a paratrooper stock, both look to be in excellent condition, curious to see what the value w… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have inherited my fathers 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped
I have inherited my father's 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped "U.S. Remington 03-A3(NNN) NNN-NNNN on the receiver under the front scope mount. There are no other stampings anywhere on the barrel o… read more
Jon
Jon
What is the value of an M1 Carbine, 30 Caliber, 18" barrel
What is the value of an M1 Carbine, 30 Caliber, 18" barrel with markings INLAND MFG. DIV. GENERAL MOTORS 8-45, serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNN with trigger safety, with bayonet lug., adjustable rear sight… read more
Jon
Jon
Hello,Iwas on an hour ago with a question about my winchester
Hello, Iwas on an hour ago with a question about my winchester model 42 deluxe. I had to get some money in the bank to pay you. Anyway, I have a deluxe, made in 1948. It is right...has the "deluxe" st… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I just purchased an M1 Garand at auction and want to see if
I just purchased an M1 Garand at auction and want to see if there was any way to value it based on the markings and condition I describe and where it was manufactured. The markings are: on the rear of… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a 22 rifle, Remington Speedmaster, model 552 (or could
I have a 22 rifle, Remington Speedmaster, model 552 (or could be a 562), 22 S, L, LR. According to NRA standards, I believe my rifle is in very good to fine condition. Could you give me a value on thi… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies