Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I inherited some firearms when my father passed away. I
I inherited some firearms when my father passed away. I would like to trade some of them towards other firearms in my own interest. Is is better to sell them outright or do you get more value when tra… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have inherited a set of duelling pistols dating back to
Hi, I have inherited a set of duelling pistols dating back to 1671 inlaid with mother of pearl and ivory including a dagger and powder horn. Further to this I have a silver set dating 1814 consisting … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Appraisal request on a double barreled rifle. I'm told it
Appraisal request on a double barreled rifle. I'm told it was owned by Ernest Hemingway. The barrel says "ERNEST PAPA HEMINGWAY" and "THE OPS MURCOTTS PATENT. 6S HAYMARKET. LONDON." On either side of … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my dad. I'm not interested in selling it. I just want to know a value range for insurance purposes. I've done a lot of research on it. Tower 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I purchased 4 different browning Citori shotguns new in
i purchased 4 different browning Citori shotguns new in 1980'sbith the 12 and 20 have choke tubes and the 28 and 410 do not all guns are in good conditions. if I were wanting to sell them is it better… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How do i verify the authenticity of winchester model 1873
How do i verify the authenticity of winchester model 1873 model 207850 and what is this gun worth in great to excellent condition?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Colt Python.357 magnum revolver. I bought it used
I own a Colt Python.357 magnum revolver . I bought it used from a friend who bought it new and only owned it for about 6 months. Its current condition is 99% . It has the Royal bluing, and gold inlay … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We own a & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in
Hi, we own a Smith & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in excellent condition. Nickle chrome plated with target grips. We also have the original box it came in and cleaning rods. Can you tel… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of use and some damage. The stock has been broken and repaired - ugly! The wood work is oil soaked and very dark. The cross hatch nurling is alm… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a windchester model 100 308 serial number A223762 that
I have a windchester model 100 308 serial number A223762 that I received from a Olin manager who told be it was the last production model back in 1964. The condition is excellent and I will be giving … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Hi, I just got my Dad's Grosman Air Rifle that I used to shoot
Hi, I just got my Dad's Grosman Air Rifle that I used to shoot as a young girl. I am now 73 years old. Where on the rifle do I look for a serial or model number. It is the kind you screw on the CO 2 c… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
how much is this rifle worth40-60 windchester repeating arms
how much is this rifle worth 40-60 windchester repeating arms Newhaven U.S.A. octagaon barrel, dated 17th 1879 series no 11211… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I own a .38 hand gun made by RG Ind. in Miami Fl & a .22 hand
I own a .38 hand gun made by RG Ind. in Miami Fl & a .22 hand gun made by Raven. They are about 35 years old (??) I am going to sell them ( yes they are both legal & I have a permit for both). How muc… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
So the C in this model stands for compact and there is a larger
So the C in this model stands for compact and there is a larger model too. Is the larger model worth any more money, the blue book says max is $150 which isnt much. I hope to buy it at an auction here… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Glock 22 which is not rare BUT the serial number is
I have a Glock 22 which is not rare BUT the serial number is XXXXX and the slide is autographed by the "Gunny" . I have had inqueries on selling and I might but what is it worth ? dscp… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041 and would like the age and whether it is an Army or Navy model and Aprox value… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I purchased a windchester model 30/30 model 94=barell 22 inches,lenght
I purchased a windchester model 30/30 model 94=barell 22 inches,lenght 32 inches long,Rifle in excellant shape.Fired 6 times.Purchased in 1964.… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Colt 1849 Pocket Model Pistol, 5 Shot, .31 cal., silver
I have a Colt 1849 Pocket Model Pistol, 5 Shot, .31 cal., silver plate finish. Gun is in a oak box with cutouts and still has the key. Included in the case is: Pewter Flask, Cap Tin and Bullet Mold. A… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies