Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a gun possibly over 100 years. It seems to be a rifle
i have a gun possibly over 100 years. It seems to be a rifle and has the following marks: Hck. RYCANER then a cross beneath and below that are the letters AARAU . Below that is the number 11152 Not su… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 22 rifle wit these markings that i can get
I have a 22 rifle wit these markings that i can get fabrication francaise brevete sgdg 69293 very slim … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can you tell me what the origin and possible value of this
Can you tell me what the origin and possible value of this bayonet might be?It is 21” in length with a wooden handle and metal sheath. It appears that it would clip onto a rifle. Not sure if it is mil… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Could you please give me appraisals on a U.S. Springfield Armory
Could you please give me appraisals on a U.S. Springfield Armory Rifle 261718 Model 1898 and a Waffenfabrik Bern Rifle 221125 M.81? Thank you!… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a bsa long rifle.22 with octaganol barrel. numbers on
i have a bsa long rifle.22 with octaganol barrel. numbers on the barrel are 38-55. any idea the age of the rifle?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They are in fair shape for their age but both are missing the bolts. Not something to shoot, but show I would guess. 1. Spandau 71/84 11mm, 32" … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I need a value and year for a bohler 6.5x57 mannlicher stock
I need a value and year for a bohler 6.5x57 mannlicher stock rifle.there is an eagle and ser.127185.bent down bolt w/flat waffled bolt and 2 triggers.bottom plate w/release inside guard.6 sided star w… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Inherited a rifle from my father-in-law who served in WW2.
Inherited a rifle from my father-in-law who served in WW2. He landed in Normandy on D-day plus 2. The rifle is 37" long with open sites and a floding bayonet that folds into the stock. The bayonet is … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 1884 Brescia ( Italian infantry rifle) NR 7622 w/
I have a 1884 Brescia ( Italian infantry rifle) NR 7622 w/ sight ranger; cartridge holder, single bolt - What could it be worth? It is in very good condition, minimal rust, pitting, etc.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Dr. Bang, I have a World War II Japanese bolt action
Hello Dr. Bang, I have a World War II Japanese bolt action rifle with a bayonet and scabbard. The rifle has Japanese looking characters on the barrel, the dust cover has a chrysanthemum flower decorat… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an older, possibly pre-war Walthers 22 rifle. What I
I have an older, possibly pre-war Walthers 22 rifle. What I have been able to find out it is probably a Model 1 22lr single and semi-auto. The inscription on the top of the reciever is Waffenfabrik Wa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 long guns that I need appraised for my fathers estate.
I have 2 long guns that I need appraised for my father's estate. I am from the Albany NY area. One is a .22 from the 1950's and one is a Japanese rifle that has the chrysanthemum filed down and barely… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1887 f G mlod 71/84 serial # XXXXX Weapon needs
I have a 1887 f G mlod 71/84 serial # XXXXX Weapon needs work on bolt action. rifle stock has been stained and varnished over many dents and scars. I believe this is a german mauser in poor condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of:Japanese Rifle, bolt actionJapanese
What is the value of: Japanese Rifle, bolt action Japanese bayonet from WWII ? These were my father's and have been sitting in my garage for several years. My father died in 1980.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 1 of 10 made rifle,I inherited it. By my fathers
I have a 1 of 10 made rifle,I inherited it. By my fathers words it is a sportsman rifle of .223 cal. This was before .223 was available to the public. It came from a person involved with the design an… read more
CIVILWARSHOP
CIVILWARSHOP
Executive Director
AQUIRED A JAPANESE WWII RIFLE WITH EMPEROR SYMBOL FILED OFF,
AQUIRED A JAPANESE WWII RIFLE WITH EMPEROR SYMBOL FILED OFF, NOT SURE OF CALIBER, HAS CLEANING ROD UNDERNEATH BARRELL, FLIP UP FRONT SIGHT… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We have what appears to be an old rifle. the markings on it
We have what appears to be an old rifle. the markings on it are 308 win Haig arm ( or maybe Flaig arm) the stick nearly ends at the end of the barrel. Do you have any idea what it is.? looks military… read more
Jon
Jon
I need an appraisal on My Japanese WW 2 Arasaki rifle / mum.
I need an appraisal on My Japanese WW 2 Arasaki rifle / mum. I'm not sure of the model#. It's a 6.5mm.I have pictures.… read more
Jon
Jon