Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I have what I think is a pump action shotgun. It says "Sears

Customer Question

I have what I think is a pump action shotgun. It says "Sears Mod 5Cal. 22 S,L, or LR Mod No.(###) ###-#### ***** is it and what is it worth. What does the S, L, or LR stand for. Thank you for your time
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com Manufacturer/Trademark –Winchester Model/configuration – Model 150 or 250 Lever action manufactured for Sears as Model(###) ###-#### 22 Short, Long or Long RifleFinish (Assuming original) –Blued with walnut stockSerial Number – mfg. circa .Not numberedAdditional Information –The S, L, Or LR means that it can fire a 22 rimfire short, long or long rifle. It is the caliber of the rifle. A plain stocked gun is a model 150 and a checkered stock is a Model 250Estimated condition based on the Photo Percentage Grading System –Not givenEstimated Value Range – Model 150- $60 to $100 depending on the conditionModel 250- $95 to $150 depending on condition. The amount of original finish on the metal and wood determines the condition. If you can attach a few pictures I can give you a better idea of the value. Use the paperclip icon on the toolbar to attach pictures. I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com Tom This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.