Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Howdy: Looking for manufacture date of Colt Thunderer, .41
Looking for manufacture date of Colt Thunderer, .41 cal, SN 40462, date in side of pistol is Sept 18, 1871. Thank you for a reply. PD Rhodes Arlington, Oregon … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I want to get the value sale value of a 2nd generation Colt
I want to get the value sale value of a 2nd generation Colt SSA (sn 29158SA .45 with a 5 1/2 in BBL and two sets of grips, walnut and black rubber (bearing the #159 on the inside of black rubber grips… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to come up with a value on a Colt Model 1911 II
I am trying to come up with a value on a Colt Model 1911 Mark II Series 70, caliber 45. Also the date of mfg - sn 41148G70. modified by Jim Clark from LA. Is this enough info? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am not sure if this is the forum that I need to be on BUT
I am not sure if this is the forum that I need to be on BUT my ? is in regards ***** ***** colt 1911 w sn indicationg it was made in 1917. Several ? around that firearm. 1 On the compensator it is sta… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a US single action with the SN# 5745 This is in the
I have a US single action with the SN# 5745 This is in the 7th cavalry range. The parts are mixed up going from SN# 1010 to 8385 what do you think? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Value of 1911 colt 44, chrome plated, Have no more info,
Have no more info, belonged to my great uncle. Just approx value would be fine. Thanks. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922.
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922. Curious as to value … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a lightweight commander 04840wc s.n.2775wca .
I have a lightweight commander 04840wc s.n.2775wca . Unfired. What is the yr. of manufacture and approximate value? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a S&W Mod 36 J frame 38 Detective Special. It has SN
I have a S&W Mod 36 J frame 38 Detective Special. It has SN 214084 on th butt. Any idea of the year opf manufacture? Thanks. Tom Salerno***@******.***… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Colt Lightning 44cal SN: 25205 Elliot's Pat May
I have a Colt Lightning 44cal SN: 25205 Elliot's Pat May 28, 1883 September 18, 1883 Per the SN when was this rifle built? Also what would the range of value possibly be. The rifle is in average condi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Could you please tell me the value of my Colt 1911 sn: 326234-c
Could you please tell me the value of my Colt 1911 sn: 326234-c in excellent condition? Thank you, Mike… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a Model 1911, colt 45 automatic from my father,
I inherited a Model 1911, colt 45 automatic from my father, a WWII Marine veteran. I believe the pistol was used in WWII, although, not by my father. The pistol is in very good condition and has not b… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Colt Police Positive 38 Special SN# XXXXX Can you
I have a Colt Police Positive 38 Special SN# XXXXX Can you tell me how old it is , and what it might be worth. Thanks… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 2 win mod 94 that are limited edition gold plated and
I have 2 win mod 94 that are limited edition gold plated and engraved. One is a mod 94AE in a 45 colt. The other is a mod 9410 in a 410 ga. They are both in the hard presentation case and unfired. Can… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt Frontier Six shooter SN 254166 - would like to
I have a Colt Frontier Six shooter SN 254166 - would like to know value and how to sell this vintage gun.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good afternoon, I just picked up a colt mk/1v series 70 govt
Good afternoon, I just picked up a colt mk/1v series 70 govt model.its in a walnut box with a colt custom badge inset in the bottom right corner. when you open the box it has a plate that says colt si… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a 1911 colt super 38 sn number 12093 good condition
i have a 1911 colt super 38 sn number 12093 good condition if wanted to sell what would be a good asking price???… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Colt Revolver Cal 44-40 AT.Sept 19,1871
I have an old Colt Revolver Cal 44-40 AT.Sept 19,1871 " July 2,--72 sn 907xx " Jan 9,--75 Do you have any records of the weapon?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave