Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Have a marlin 32-20 model 1894, i believe was built in 1901.
have a marlin 32-20 model 1894, i believe was built in 1901. serial #232524. like to get an idea on its worth. thanks. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth. It is a
Hi I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement,
1873, s/n 375928P, 44-40, has marking "Kings Improvement, Round barrel … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the approximate value of my 25-35 cal Winchester 94
What is the approximate value of my 25-35 cal Winchester 94 serial no. 136370 (1897) with double set triggers and octagonal barrel in very good condition? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What would be the approx. value of a Savage model 1899, .303
What would be the approx. value of a Savage model 1899, .303 Savage cal., manuf. 1909, serial no. 84.0xx . It is in used but functional shape. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber. Rifle was made in
Hi! I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber. Rifle was made in 1904 with 85% original bluing. Half octagon / half round barrel that is 26" in length. Straight grip with a crescent butt. I just discover… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I'm trying to track down the story and value of an old
Hi. I'm trying to track down the history and value of an old firearm. It was a police handgun, single shot 22lr, manufactured by Savage Arms in Westfield, MA. Can you help me? Judith Leonard… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Savage 30-30 PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July
savage 30-30 HI PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July 25 1893, Oct 3 1899,, Sept10 1907, May 25 1909, June 1 1909. serial number 259683 what is the value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
without see it stock lose but its in good to fair condition
without see it stock lose but its in good to fair condition what is the value of a winchester model 1890-22 long rifle, octogon shaped barrel pat, june 26, 88, dec 6, 92. serial 88465… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I recently acquired a 303 Savage Model 99. From serial # *****
I recently acquired a 303 Savage Model 99. From serial # ***** was made in 1910. The letters USMC are imprinted on the bottom of the receiver. Can you tell be about the relationship of the mdl99 and t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington model 700ADL .22-.250 with tasco 6-18x40
I have a Remington model 700ADL .22-.250 with tasco 6-18x40 scope. I have a friend that wants to buy it but I don't know what to ask for it...less than two boxes of shells shot through it. Bought it i… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage Savage Model 99 lever action .303 caliber rifle with Serial number 6049. Thank you… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics - new in box with the 357 and 40 barrels. I also have a Savage 1899 in 22hp and 303 manufactured in 1915, both are take downs - 80% con… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial # XXXXX proof steel Has a diamond abalone shape with a black dot in center on forearm 6X-18X Redfield scope… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine.
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine. serial #1041955 condition 75-80 %… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a winchester 44 pat.oct.14,1884 lever action what would
I have a winchester 44 pat.oct.14,1884 lever action what would the value off that be today . thankyou… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring carbine 38WCF 19 3/4" round barrel full length magazine tube . Only bluing left is on mag. tube . Stock has many scratches and dents seria… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith