Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with holster. What is value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Walther P38 9MM, serial# 001240E Says it was made
I have a Walther P38 9MM, serial# ***** Says it was made in West Germany. Can you tell me what year it was manufactured? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a P38 ser #1606 j stamped with a 42 on the slide the
I have a walter P38 ser #1606 j stamped with a 42 on the slide the gun is in very good condition . i would like to know what it is worth ? … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a P 38, 2 clips, and holster. The serial # ***** ***** j.
I have a P 38, 2 clips, and holster. The serial # ***** ***** j. All the gun parts have same number. The clips have different numbers. My grandfather brought it back from post war Turkey (so I've been… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I got a P.38, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke
Customer: I'm Russ, I got a P.38 for Christmas, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke Mfr. #9661 with holster and 2 clips. Each has 8 rounds. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
German PP Fourth Variant Limited Production 1924-1929 Serial
German PP Fourth Variant Limited Production 1924-1929 Serial #230385 p Walther Note: There is definitely some crossover ser# ***** between the 3rd and 4th Variant. Cartridge 7.65mm / .32 ACP Mag. Capa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly after WWII. It has the number 383311p on both two places. There is also the letters ac stamped below the serial number on the slide mecha… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Yes I hope. I have a pistole modell 27, kal 7.65. six digit serial 119xxx. has bohmische w
Yes I hope. I have a pistole modell 27, kal 7.65. six digit serial 119xxx. has bohmische waffenfabrik a.g. in prag.on the right side of the trigger guard it has an "N" stamped on it , and something re… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German occupation. Browning patent Depose. FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE CURRE HERSTAL BELCIQUE. The serial number is ***** The pistol is in excel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik.
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik. Walther .Zolle Mshlls(Thur) Walters Patent Cal 9 m/m Mod HP 4648. The 4648 appears on both slide assembly and above trigger Germany 9m… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a percussion cap smooth bore approximately 60 caliber.
I have a percussion cap smooth bore approximately 60 caliber. On the side plate it has stamped E Robinson New York. It also has an eagle and under the eagle is stamped U.S. Do you have any idea what i… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Bill, cant tell you my hrs of searching.My 7.65 Am Eagle
Bill, can't tell you my hrs of searching. My 7.65 Am Eagle Luger sounds similar. Particulars: Ser. 97xx (all numbers that can be found.match) Amazing absence of marking, proofs but has normal DWM on c… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Id like to establish a value for my 1943 German Military issue
I'd like to establish a value for my 1943 German Military issue Mauser HSc pistol. Very good working condition, with leather holster and 2 10 shot magazines.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German military P38 which I inherited from my grandfather,
I have a German military P38 which I inherited from my grandfather, but I don't know anything about how he got it. It has the marking AC with 41 below that on the left side. The serial number is XXXXX… read more
Jon
Jon
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather from the war. The story is he took it from a fallen German. It is a browning M1922 from what I have previously researched. It is in goo… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Remington UMC .32 cal ( Appears to be a Model 51 )
I have a Remington UMC .32 cal ( Appears to be a Model 51 ) Serial # XXXXX On right side of trigger guard there is a stamped sun. On left side of trigger guard, there is what appears to be "I N" . The… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
value of a german herstal belgique 32 cal 113mm barrel with
value of a german herstal belgique 32 cal 113mm barrel with german eagle markings and factory # XXXXX… read more
Jon
Jon