Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on the side plate says "Henry Barker" the next line says "Warranted". It has an octagon barrel, I have been told it has a "swamped"barrel, I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in fair-good condition. It has rust on it, but has not been refurbished. It also has a bayonet. I would like a price range for it.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a number of antique firearms including & Wesson
I have a number of antique firearms including Smith & Wesson #37375. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have two kentucky arm rifles that have been in the family
I have two kentucky long arm rifles that have been in the family for generations, but originate from … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
For ProShooter only: I am looking to get some information on
For ProShooter only: I am looking to get some information on the percussion musket (?) seen in the attached pictures. I would like to know the approximate year of manufacture, and its approximate valu… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What generally does a civil war flintlock barrel go original
What generally does a civil war flintlock long barrel go for in original unrestored condition with tye original bayonnet still attached?… read more
Jon
Jon
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of use and some damage. The stock has been broken and repaired - ugly! The wood work is oil soaked and very dark. The cross hatch nurling is alm… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819 FLINTLOCK SMOOTHEBORE MUSKET. THE CONDITION IS FINE - A VERY SHOOTABLE FIREARM. THE BORE IS BRIGHT - THE WOOD IS EXCELLENT VERY MINOR EROSIO… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Hello Just Answer,I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader.
Hello Just Answer, I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader. My parents purchased it 59 years ago in an antique shop in New Hampshire. It has condition problems a broken stock at the hand grip,… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Is a professionally restored Colt 1860 revolver still considered
Is a professionally restored Colt 1860 revolver still considered authentic and has the restoration detracted from it's value as an antique?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the
I would like to know if my Gallager carbine was used in the civil war. It is gun number 14061, and original black finish about 90%. I would also like t o know the value of this gun.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 3 antique guns that I would like more information about.
I have 3 antique guns that I would like more information about. I have photos that I can send. One is an 1862 pistol from the Manassas, Virginia, Battlefield (Bull Run), one is a double barrel shotgun… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hello,Do you know approximately how much a 1840 Harpers
Hello, Do you know approximately how much a 1840 Harpers Ferry flintlock rifle is worth. Thank you. Jack… read more
Jon
Jon
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer"
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer" or something similar as the manufacturer. It looks like a traditional musket type rifle but I am unable to find this manufacturer on any w… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have an antique firearm that says Jos. Kruse Munster ?? I
I have an antique firearm that says Jos. Kruse Munster ?? I think Indiana but not sure. Is this familiar to you?… read more
Jon
Jon
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been converted to a percussion gun , and then back to flintlock. roughly 75 cal with a rear fixed sight as part of the very end of the barrel.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director