Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Phil. I have taken some pictures and hope I get the pictures
hi Phil. I have taken some pictures and hope I get the pictures with the right descriptions #1 L.C Double barrel 12 Damascus wire twist barrel. Serial #81634, 30 inch barrel Munter or Ilunter Arms Co … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an old double barrel shotgun on the receiver it says
I have an old double barrel shotgun on the receiver it says clarks imperial I believe it was made by baker the serial number on the inside of receiver ,barrel and forearm are stamped with 40474 the gu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Appox. value of a parker bro. 1860 percussion double barrel
appox. value of a parker bro. 1860 percussion double barrel shotgun, has london twist on gun … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used during the Civil War at the Andersonville Confederate prison in Georgia.I would like to have the item appraised … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Peiper 12ga( Henri& nicolas)Heavily engraved fine
I have a Peiper 12ga( Henri& nicolas)Heavily engraved fine demarcus Barrels greener crossbolt Ser# ***** That I wish to sell trying to get an approx value … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol.
Trying to identify origin of flintlock muzzle loader pistol. On top of the barrel is a print of a crown w/ a "V" below it, and appears it had more which has worn away. om the trigger plate appears to … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by
I have a 20 bore side by side boxlock non ejector shotgun by Webley and Scott, 2 1/2 inch chambers proof marked in 1925, registered number 94700. I would like to know what modle it is thanks. I hope y… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a pieper 12 ga/side locks/ heavily engraved / fiddle
I have a pieper 12 ga/side locks/ heavily engraved / fiddle back walnut stock(fine checkering) Elk horn on forearm/ fine demascus barrels /greener crossbolt- ser# ***** in fine condition. Have been un… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was
I have a 1800s W & C Scott and Son double barrel gun that was handed down from generation to generation in my family. Each generation engraved their name and year they took ownership of the gun on the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion
1858 or 59 ***** ***** 14 & 24 bore side by side percussion muzzle loader. Top engraved with scroll and ***** *****-76 King Willam Street-London engraved in it. Trigger guard, stock and barrel all num… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I had a Ithaca 12 ga. Double barrel special edition engraved
I had a Ithaca 12 ga. Double barrel special edition engraved with gold,it got stolden how much is it worth.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a pair of double barrel shotguns that have been in the
I have a pair of double barrel shotguns that have been in the family for an unknown number of decades. The makers mark is O.Vanecek Praha. Ever heard of them? Would someone want to buy them? What migh… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hello. I am trying to obtain information about my great grandfathers
Hello. I am trying to obtain information about my great grandfather's shotgun - a Charles Boswell of 126 The Strand, London (engraved on stock). It is in good condition and my grandfather used it unti… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a antique double barrel shotgun that I am trying to
I have a antique double barrel shotgun that I am trying to identify,no #'s or markings of any kind anywhere with the exception of the word "Essor" engraved on the bottom of the receiver.I repeat there… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need info: I have a double barrel flintlock rifle with Walker�
Need info: I have a double barrel flintlock rifle with 'Walker' engraved on each side of the stock. It looks.. maybe 1800 wars. I am not a collector and know very little about firearms. Had a 22 pisto… read more
Jon
Jon
I have an Ithaca sxs in 20g. Serial number 461986, with matching
I have an Ithaca sxs in 20g. Serial number 461986, with matching numbers on trigger tang, barrel and beaver tail, so 1936 vintage. It has auto ejectors which are in very good working order. This leads… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII 16ga. 30 in. double barrel shotgun. I would
I have a WWII 16ga. 30 in. double barrel shotgun. I would like to know the approximate value and date of manufacture. Some history would be nice as well. It is an interesting piece. Alot of engraving … read more
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Antique Appraiser
College