Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on
I have a percussion muzzle loading rifle,i think the name on the side plate says "Henry Barker" the next line says "Warranted". It has an octagon barrel, I have been told it has a "swamped"barrel, I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a number of antique firearms including & Wesson
I have a number of antique firearms including Smith & Wesson #37375. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon
have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon barrel, pistol stock Lyman sight. thing find model and year of manufacture. Thanks for help.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a pair of F.P. Gauvain officers percussion pistols
I have a pair of F.P. Gauvain officers percussion pistols from 1851 with case. Nobody cane tell me what they are worth they are marked 1 and 2 with rifled barrel and octagon barrel. Im looking to sell… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I was given an older colt woodsman i believe is from 1918
I was given an older colt woodsman i believe is from 1918 can you verify the worth and model of the gun. It says woodsman model, 10 shot, length of barrel 6 1/2 inches, finish full blued ; checked wal… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 1893 Marlin it was manufactured in 1901. It has the
I have 1893 Marlin it was manufactured in 1901. It has the lyman tang peep sights and saddle ring. The bluing on the receiver is completely worn off but has no rust or pitting at all. The bore is exce… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith & Wesson .455 cal, 1908 patent RUger Old Army, .44perc Manufacture D'Armes De Boyonne (MAB), model D, .32 cal Steyr model 1911, 9 mm… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a what I believe to be 1830-1860 Percussion pistol.
I have a what I believe to be 1830-1860 Percussion pistol. Etched in top is Domingo Alberdi Fibar. It is a double barrel that is octagon shaped. The handled is Walnut (I think) and is ribbed. At the b… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
I am trying to find out the origin of the following handgun
I am trying to find out the origin of the following handgun and what it is exactly: It is a single shot, break over barrel, hammer fire with a flip breech? to load the gun. The barrel is approximately… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Hello Just Answer,I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader.
Hello Just Answer, I have a 200+ year old smooth bore muzzleloader. My parents purchased it 59 years ago in an antique shop in New Hampshire. It has condition problems a broken stock at the hand grip,… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have what I think may be called a boot pistol, an underbarrel
I have what I think may be called a boot pistol, an underbarrel cap and ball pistol that says London on the top of the barrel. It was found in an old house in Kentucky in the late 1940's-early 1950's.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
have two Ballard rifles with XXXXX XXXXX in 22 cal.
have two Ballard rifles with XXXXX XXXXX barrels in 22 cal. Both weigh about 15 lbs. Both are excellant shape.Do not have any idea of value. Both can stay with within 1 moa.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Bill, cant tell you my hrs of searching.My 7.65 Am Eagle
Bill, can't tell you my hrs of searching. My 7.65 Am Eagle Luger sounds similar. Particulars: Ser. 97xx (all numbers that can be found.match) Amazing absence of marking, proofs but has normal DWM on c… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
a gal on an local internet trading site has a rifle, looks
a gal on an local internet trading site has a rifle, looks like cap and ball. the back lock is marked Ford Brothers, with WB Haynes maker, Chillicothe, Ohio stamped on the barrell. By the pictures it … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
A widowed lady friend of mine has a Remington 22 Rifle with
A widowed lady friend of mine has a Remington 22 Rifle with Pump Action, Octagonal Barrel and Pop-up Site above the back stock with curved metal butt plate in better than 90% condition, and she would … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer"
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer" or something similar as the manufacturer. It looks like a traditional musket type rifle but I am unable to find this manufacturer on any w… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
i have a pair of what appears to be Nowotny dueling pistols.
i have a pair of what appears to be Nowotny dueling pistols. the set appears complete with two pistols, ball casting tool, percussion cap box, rods and minor accessories the pistols are rifled and the… read more
Jon
Jon