Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a set of French Dueling pistols that are Family
I have a set of French Dueling pistols that are Family Heirlooms. verbal family history says they were made in 1674. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
About a month or so ago I asked you about my 61 Winchester
Hi, About a month or so ago I asked you about my 61 Winchester 22 rifle. You have me a great appraisal however I was wondering if toy could tell me what makes this rifle more valuable than a lot of ot… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just picked up this walther s selbstlade pistole cal 6.35
I just picked up this walther s selbstlade pistole cal 6.35 and it ej from the top and I am trying to find out what year it was made and if I can even get parts for it … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
FABRIQUE NATIONAL D'armes de Guerrero Herstal Belgique
FABRIQUE NATIONAL D'armes de Guerrero Herstal Belgique serial number 68387 a Any info on this? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial number C91297 which according to COLT's website was manufactured in 1917. It has what appear to be ivory pistol grips with an American Eagl… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles shields from his great grand father. He wants to find out if its a food idea to sell. Can you help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Pistolet -Fusee J G Anschutz
What is the value of a Pistolet Lance-Fusee J G Anschutz (1914-1918) gun. It is a souvenir of war from WWI. The barrel was removed, as it was a requirement, before it could be shipped to the states. I… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Walther Mod PPK #248430 K Walther's Patent 7.65 m/m
I have a Walther Mod PPK #248430 K Walther's Patent 7.65 m/m with Waffenfabrik Walther, Zella-Mehlis (Thur) on the gun. I am looking to sell it. My father brought it back with him from WWII. He had ta… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning FN .32 Pistol that was brought home from
I have a Browning FN .32 Pistol that was brought home from WWII by my Grandfather. The serial number is ***** which means it was likely produced in 1903 or 1904. It is in excellent condition and is fu… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII by my dad. It's a 32 Cal. model: PP. Ser # ***** It's in excellent condition & includes a black holster (also in excellent condition) & Cer… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Walther semi-automatic 0.22 rifle purchased
I have a Walther semi-automatic 0.22 rifle purchased by my Father in the early 1920's. Model 5555 . It appears to be very rare as I have been unable to track down anyone who can recognize it and tell … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Haviland & Gunn air pistol which is complete and functioning
I have a Haviland & Gunn air pistol which is complete and functioning perfectly that has not been repainted (has its original Japaning finish) and I would like to sell it. I have had values from $7,50… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Hello, My Great Grandfather was a deputy in El Paso, (not
Hello, My Great Grandfather was a deputy in El Paso, (not sure of years) and my father gave me his working pistol, Colt 45 SN 135570, and I would like to get an estimate of its worth. Thank you for an… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more
Jon
Jon
Tritac....I hope that you remember our discussion on the P-38.
Tritac....I hope that you remember our discussion on the P-38. My uncle met my father when he arrived home and said the pistol was chrome plated when my father returned. So the officer had it done. My… read more
Jon
Jon