Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I want to know the value of my & Wesson 38 special. Its
I want to know the value of my smith & Wesson 38 special … read more
Jon
Jon
I am trying to find out more about a friend's and Wesson 32
I am trying to find out more about a friend's Smith and Wesson 32 Long CTG, with hand ejector, pearl grips and nickel plating. I can not find any serial number on the gun. I have even removed the grip… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking for info on got passed on to me when my dad passed away. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips but I can't find the model number. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 22 rifle ctg. & Wesson 22 rifle ctg in mint
Smith & Wesson 22 long rifle ctg in mint condition wood handle, 6 shot. Could be from the mid forties I wanted to get an estimate and what it might be worth. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a & Wesson 38 Special CTG K series, Serial No,
I have a Smith & Wesson 38 Special CTG K series, Serial No, K402751, … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My mother gave me my grandpa's gun. Not sure how old it is
My mother gave me my grandpa's gun. Not sure how old it is if at all, may nit be real old bUT i dunno. But it's a S&W 38 special ctg #387345 looks to be a 6 in barrel. 6 shot revlover. How do I find o… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith and Wesson 38 special pistol with serial number K94859 is. I inherited it from my father but don't know much about it. Any help would be app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped on the right side under the cylinder "Made in USA;Marcas Registradas; SMITH & WESSON; Springfield, Mass". There is a Smith and Wesson … read more
Jon
Jon
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need appraisal please of the following: Smith & Wesson SPL
Need appraisal please of the following: Smith & Wesson SPL CTG 38 airweight with exposed hammer Smith & Wesson SPL CTG 38 airweight with recessed hammer Smith & Wesson .22LR OTG Colt Woodsman .22LR Sm… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic grips and a 6 inch barrel to sell. The pistol is probably in good condition and was wondering what a good price from a legal gun deale… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave