Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 1892 Winchester take-down with a 18" barrel. The
I have a 1892 Winchester take-down with a 18" barrel. The barrel width on the muzzle measures accurate and not being cut down and the front sight measures accurate from the muzzle end. It has a S/N of… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
What is a price range on a WINCHESTER Model 1886,built in
What is a price range on a WINCHESTER Model 1886,built in 1891 serial # 4500? Thanks. Chuck … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester model 1873 rifle 32-20 caliber. Serial
I have a Winchester model 1873 rifle 32-20 caliber. Serial number of 234308B. It is a sportier model with patent dates of March 28, 1866 to October 16, 1860. I am trying to get an estimate on the valu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can you please tell me did Winchester Model 1892 Trapper
Can you please tell me did Winchester Model 1892 Trapper model make an octagon barrel. Also did Winchester Model 1892 Trapper come in 38 caliber. Thank you. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model: 1980 22LR – FOLDING
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model : 1980 22LR – FOLDING TANG REAR-SIGHT#473104 Manufactured Date 1911Design and Features: The Model 1890 was a slide action, top ejecting rifle with an 18-inch ma… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester model 1894 rifle. I'm looking for the
I have a Winchester model 1894 rifle. I'm looking for the value of the rifle. The model number is ***** Thank you for your time! … read more
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in excellent condition. patina, minimum ding in wood no pitting the main question is the difference in price of a round barrel and an octagon barrel. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
To all, and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be
Hello To all,I am Jim and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be exact it is a Marlin,Mod.1894,caliber44-40, Serial # would put itmanf. about 1910, Octogon Barrel,and a special ordered 30 " Barr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as a 38/70, octagon barrel, takedown. It was received in the warehouse in 1895 where it stayed until 1907. At that time "Russ" made changes to th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of a model 1886 Winchester 40-65 rifle barrel type 1/2
Value of a model 1886 Winchester 40-65 rifle barrel type 1/2 octagon,barrel length 25 inches,trigger plain,checkered stock with pistol grip ,sights Lyman rear, 1/2 magazine, serial number 9407 [email protected]… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 1894 32 W.S. octogan barrel serial number 465424.
I have a model 1894 32 W.S. octogan barrel serial number 465424. I would say in average shape. a round-a-bout figure of what it might be worth.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester 1894 30-30 rifle serial #1035208 made in
I have a Winchester 1894 30-30 rifle serial #1035208 made in 1928, in excellent condition. Ehat is it worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
have a winchester 25-20, manufactured in 1909, round barrel,
have a winchester 25-20, manufactured in 1909, round barrel, do you have a range of values, know entire history, fired very few times. original owner decided he didn't like killing animals… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number
i have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number indicates it was made in 1899, whats it worth? It is inn shhoting condition… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have Winchester - repeatings Arms Co. New Haven Conn.. Usa
I have Winchester - repeatings Arms Co. New Haven Conn.. Usa 45-90 WCF Model 1886 2. Marlin Firearms Co. New Haven ct usa, April 8, 1888 44W - Marlin Safety Model 1894 3. Winchester Repeating Arms. Co… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave