Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
We have an opportunity to secure a donated Krupp 1875
We have an opportunity to secure a donated Krupp 1875 mountain gun (cannon) but need a value to obtain insurance. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Would like to know an approximater value on my Ithica model
Would like to know an approximater value on my Ithica model 500 3 in. 20 ga in good to excellent condition. Also model 97 Ithica 3 in 12 ga pump. Ducks unlimited replica. purchased in1979 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I've inherited a Drilling Gun in excellent condition. Trying
I've inherited a Drilling Gun in excellent condition. Trying to find out more information about it. It has side by side shotgun barrels with a riffle barrel underneath. The engravings throughout are b… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Recently I bought a 12 gauge over and under shotgun at a
Recently I bought a 12 gauge over and under shotgun at a yard sale . It is in very good condition. It says it is a Hubertus made in Brazil . I can't find anything about this gun. Any help would be gre… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so
Philip, I am looking to get apprasials for some shotguns so I can get insurance on them. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 16 gauge double barrel. On each barrel it's stamped
I have a 16 gauge double barrel. On each barrel it's stamped glues stall krupp essen. In between the barrels is stamped Jon Vittur Lubeck. On the trigger guard it's stamped 18311. There are engravings… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Krupp Laues over and under gun. How much is it
I have a Krupp Laues over and under gun. How much is it worth. I have photos. I believe I am still a member of ASK … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an Interarms, 20 ga dbl barrel shotgun. I has the following
I have an Interarms, 20 ga dbl barrel shotgun. I has the following stamped into the top of the reciever. Amadeo Rossi S.A. The Overland. Made in Brasil. DO you have any information on its age and wort… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a browning superposed 20 gauge, art work was done after
I have a browning superposed 20 gauge, art work was done after the fact, by the factoru, serial #12482 made in 1958 and the original owner was a Thomas Curnes, he is the one who had the work done. The… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Simson side by side 16 ga. with Suhl engraved on the
I have a Simson side by side 16 ga. with Suhl engraved on the top of the barrels. My uncle was involved in the D-day invasion and was in Germany during WWII. When he came home from the war he brought … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just bought a shotgun from someone and I thinks its an antique
I just bought a shotgun from someone and I thinks it's an antique. It has 3 barrels and is 16 gauge. It has beautiful artwork in the metal of the gun. It also has 8.7/72. BIG, GOSSTAHL KRUPP ESSEN, N1… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Tom,I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that
Tom, I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that I know little about. The first Browning is a 12 ga. over/under with white receiver with very elaborate engraving on the receiver parts, ser… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Heym over under 7 X 57R (101F 1H on barrel lock)
I have a Heym over under 7 X 57R (101F 1H on barrel lock) / 20 gauge/76 Mag Made in West Germany Butt plate (Rubber) is marked Special Presentation edition Serial No:13412 Special Laufstahl Model 22SZ… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband inherited a 1923 Sauer Und Sohn 12 gauge double-barreled
My husband inherited a 1923 Sauer Und Sohn 12 gauge double-barreled hammerless shotgun which is in excellent condition. The barrels are 30", with full choke. It has remained in its original leather ca… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a Browning Superposed Midas with two sets of berrals.
I have a Browning Superposed Midas with two sets of berrals. One set is 20 ga, and the other is 28 ga. The 20 ga has limited use, under 30 rounds and the 28 ga has never been used.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a WWII 16ga. 30 in. double barrel shotgun. I would
I have a WWII 16ga. 30 in. double barrel shotgun. I would like to know the approximate value and date of manufacture. Some history would be nice as well. It is an interesting piece. Alot of engraving … read more
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Antique Appraiser
College