Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
1960s Ithaca model 37's in good to almost perfect condition.
1960s Ithaca model 37's in good to almost perfect condition. What are they worth? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mauser hunting rifle which has been in a 1000 gun
I have a Mauser hunting rifle which has been in a 1000 gun collection for over 50 years. It has a flip up rear site, claw mounts, a 3/4" sling attachment on the fore barrel and aft stock. The stock ha… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Wanting to sell a cap and ball rifle and a flintlock rifle.
Wanting to sell a cap and ball rifle and a flintlock rifle … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need a value for a Walther, WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber
I need a value for a Walther, Carl WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber pistol? (from 1950s) in original box with magazine? I need an approximate value for an 1800's walnut Flintlock rifle purchased from a mu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I found a Danzig 71/84 in a barn in Canada 1950. I finally
I found a Danzig 71/84 in a barn in Canada 1950. I finally fired it last week. the case would not eject. Some problems: magazine tube and magazine cap are damaged. The serial # is 124 and all bands sc… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like to identify and get more information and value on
Would like to identify and get more information and value on musket type handgun stamped Leman Lancaster PA. Can only find info on rifles.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Mauser 3006 sporter that is pre 1913 I believe due to the marks 2.67g GBP / STMG
I have a Mauser 3006 sporter that is pre 1913 I believe due to the marks 2.67g GBP / STMG and wanted to find out more about it. Where it is from, age of gun, who built it, value,etc? eIt is very beaut… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They
I need to know the value of a couple old Mauser rifles. They are in fair shape for their age but both are missing the bolts. Not something to shoot, but show I would guess. 1. Spandau 71/84 11mm, 32" … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Ive got an old Gewherfabrik Danzig model 2. Id like to ge
I've got an old Gewherfabrik Danzig model 2. I'd like to get a ballpark value, mostly for insurance purposes. I've seen pictures on other sites, but they sport a straight bolt handle. Mine has a knurl… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Hi Tom Can you tell me the approximate value of the Gewehrfabrik
Hi Tom Can you tell me the approximate value of the Gewehrfabrik Danzig in very good condition this is the 8mm sniper rifle original blueing is 95 % has double set triggers has original Dr Gerard scop… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
a gal on an local internet trading site has a rifle, looks
a gal on an local internet trading site has a rifle, looks like cap and ball. the back lock is marked Ford Brothers, with WB Haynes maker, Chillicothe, Ohio stamped on the barrell. By the pictures it … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Spain Steven Hawken black powder 50 cal #105672. My husband
Spain Steven Hawken black powder 50 cal #105672. My husband was crazy about his guns, butnow in a nursing home, and i don't want to get ripped off. appraised value… read more
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on the receiver, bolt, and scope mount and can't find a listing for it anywhere and am wondering if you have any info on it or reference materi… read more
i have a dixie gun works percusion 28 gage shotgun made in
i have a dixie gun works percusion 28 gage shotgun made in spain with markings on barll t:1 13.5 a shield with a x in the middle and a hourse head on top then 3 balls staked then 700 gs. then another … read more
i have a pair of what appears to be Nowotny dueling pistols.
i have a pair of what appears to be Nowotny dueling pistols. the set appears complete with two pistols, ball casting tool, percussion cap box, rods and minor accessories the pistols are rifled and the… read more
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894.
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894. The serial number is XXXXX My grandfather claimed that there was something unusual or special about the rifle. Would you know anything a… read more
I need an appraisal on My Japanese WW 2 Arasaki rifle / mum.
I need an appraisal on My Japanese WW 2 Arasaki rifle / mum. I'm not sure of the model#. It's a 6.5mm.I have pictures.… read more