Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
We are looking to find the value of a Savage model 1899 -
we are looking to find the value of a Savage model 1899 - cal.303 Savage rifle. Serial #113833, barrel length 21 inches from muzzle to receiver, round barrel, has a shot counter, fold down peep & buck… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have a lever action chambered for 300 Savage with a blind
Have a lever action chambered for 300 Savage with a blind magazine..Serial # xxxx84 With 3E stamped on lever boss. can you tell me the model and year of manufacture? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Savage Model 99 Series A rifle in .358,, serial
I have a Savage Model 99 Series A rifle in .358,, serial number D043790. The gun is in very good condition. I would like to know the approximate value and year of manufacture if that's possible? Thank… read more
I have a savage model 99-e in 30-30 cal.serial number starts
I have a savage model 99-e in 30-30 cal.serial number starts with 195 and is only 5 digits long can you give me any idea of when this gun was made and the value of such … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am unable to determine the calibre of a Savage model 99
Second opinion] I am unable to determine the calibre of a Savage model 99 rifle Serial #24827… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am unable to determine the calibre of a Savage model 99 rifle Serial #24827 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 99 savage with 2 1893 patent dates that will dry
I have a 99 savage with 2 1893 patent dates that will dry fire but when you put ammo in it you can not pull the trigger 303 cal. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have a Hunter Arms Dbl barrel shotgun also has L C on the
Have a Hunter Arms Dbl barrel shotgun also has L C Smith on the side plate sn # 110282 can someone tell me the date of mfg ?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What would be the approx. value of a Savage model 1899, .303
What would be the approx. value of a Savage model 1899, .303 Savage cal., manuf. 1909, serial no. 84.0xx . It is in used but functional shape. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Savage 30-30 PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July
savage 30-30 HI PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July 25 1893, Oct 3 1899,, Sept10 1907, May 25 1909, June 1 1909. serial number 259683 what is the value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
have a 300 savage lever action with a date on the barrel of
have a 300 savage lever action with a date on the barrel of 1909. cant see a model # ***** it . was hoping you could tell were to look for more info .… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
looking for the year and a value for my savage 99 e series
looking for the year and a value for my savage 99 e series a 243 cal serial #D2164XX missing leather strap, gun is in good condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a 303 savage, Model 99 with 20" barrel and gilded receiver.
Have a 303 savage, Model 99 with 20" barrel and gilded receiver. Serial 96399-2. Considering selling but hard to find info.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of 303 Savage Lever Action Serial No: 359670
What is the value of 303 Savage Lever Action Serial No: 359670 With Williams Mount Scope - Weaver K.4… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage Savage Model 99 lever action .303 caliber rifle with Serial number 6049. Thank you… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics
I have a sig 2340 numbered 1795 out of 2002 made for the olmpics - new in box with the 357 and 40 barrels. I also have a Savage 1899 in 22hp and 303 manufactured in 1915, both are take downs - 80% con… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a Savage High Pressure Steel(NNN) NNN-NNNNrifle Serial #
I have a Savage High Pressure Steel(NNN) NNN-NNNNrifle Serial # XXXXX and a Savage Model 99 300 savage Serial # XXXXX and would like to determine the Production dates of both models . can you help me … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Savage Model 99, .300 Savage caliber Serial #616929 Approximate
I have a Savage Model 99, .300 Savage caliber Serial #616929 Approximate value ? Also a J.C. Higgins Model 51-L, caliber .270 Winchester,Serial #583.5101 Approximate value ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave