Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an antique gun based down from my grandfather it is a
I have an antique gun based down from my grandfather it is a Harder manufacturer in Lockhaven PA. It is an over under and appears to be a rifle bore on top with a shotgun bore on bottom. I live in Spr… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I've got a percussion rifle with a brass scope that I bought
I've got a percussion rifle with a brass scope that I bought a year ago. It appears to possibly be a Civil War era sniper gun, but I'm definitely not sure if it's original. I do have photos. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by side, 28 inch barrel in 20 ga. Maybe determine the age as well. … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle Loader) it was found in the Desert in New Mexico MANY years ago, the Gun is functional, it Has been used by Family Members through the Years, I w… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have my Father's shotgun. I would like to find out how old
I have my Father's shotgun. I would like to find out how old it is. It says American Gun Co on barrel. When you cock open the gun you see 106669 on the action portion of the shotgun. It is a double ba… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? I
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used
I have an antique confederate military shotgun that was used during the Civil War at the Andersonville Confederate prison in Georgia.I would like to have the item appraised … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Just wanted to know what kind of retail value would a side
just wanted to know what kind of retail value would a side by side ferlach/ no ejectors, fair-good condition, 12 guage, would have? 28" barrel … read more
Jon
Jon
I have an Ithaca double barrel shotgun that I'm trying to
I have an Ithaca double barrel shotgun that I'm trying to determine if it's feasible to get it restored. I don't see an option to search for this type of shotgun. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Ingram double barrel shotgun the hammer on the left
I have a Charles Ingram double barrel shotgun the hammer on the left hand side is broken and I'm wondering if there's any way I can locate one … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an old s/s hammer shotgun made by Cogswell and
I have an old s/s hammer shotgun made by Cogswell and Harrison it is only a wall show piece as the barrels have been drilled , but it is missing the front stock, I wasd wondering if this could be repl… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have come to be in possession of a what appears to be a 12
Hello, I have come to be in possession of a what appears to be a 12 gauge, double barrel shotgun. The barrels are "30, side-by-side. The markings on top are Leige, Belgium, and on the port side barrel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was given a side by side shotgun by a WWII vet. It has a
I was given a side by side shotgun by a WWII vet. It has a few things stamped on it. On the exterior it has " A' StDizier" in gold letters. On the other side it has "Duvergé" in gold letters. Stamped … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Simson side by side 16 ga. with Suhl engraved on the
I have a Simson side by side 16 ga. with Suhl engraved on the top of the barrels. My uncle was involved in the D-day invasion and was in Germany during WWII. When he came home from the war he brought … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have d m lafevre 10ga shotgun with double & external
I have d m lafevre 10ga shotgun with double barrels & external hammers.all parts have number 819 engrave… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a pre-civil war Colt Dragoon gun that has a firing pin
I have a pre-civil war Colt Dragoon gun that has a firing pin missing. Otherwise it is in great condition. Even have the original leather holster that was used for it. Can you give me an idea of it's … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a very old side by side muzzle loading shotgun made
I have a very old side by side muzzle loading shotgun made by WMMOORE&CO. Checkered stock where firing hand grips this "very" heavy shot gun. Very thin butt stock made out brass held down by two screw… read more
Jon
Jon
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector shotgun from my grandfather serial # XXXXX believe the gun dates back to 1910 to 1920, possibly before still in good shape, all matching s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave