Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Browning 9MM that I inherited. The serial number is
I have a Browning 9MM that I inherited. The serial number is ***** Do you have any idea when it was manufactured and the value of it for insurance purposes? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a colt police positive .32 serial number 230933 with
Hello, I have a colt police positive .32 serial number 230933 with a B bellow the number. Is this a Pequeno model. It does not have a B on the barrel. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to know how much my .38 S&W nickel plated 6 inch
I need to know how much my .38 S&W nickel plated 6 inch barrel revolver (bought in 1977) and my snubnosed blue steel .38 S& W are worth? I have other firearms I need a value on as well, please and tha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just acquired a DWM luger and for the life of me cant find
I just acquired a DWM luger and for the life of me cant find what exact model it is...I saw the same gun with the same exact serial number on line 6160 however mine is not the American eagle and it ha… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Yesterday I purchased an "Original Mauser Parabellum" in
Hello,, yesterday I purchased an "Original Mauser Parabellum" in 9mm. The serial number is ***** I was trying the find the date of manufacture. Can I find it here? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the average value of the following pistol? - WW2 P38
What is the average value of the following pistol?- WW2 P38 Walter ac/43 Pistol- Condition = Good… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of a Walther P-38 manufactured in 1965?
What is the value of a Walther P-38 manufactured in 1965? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a lovely collector type gun from my late father in
I have a lovely collector type gun from my late father in law that I wish to sell, but need to access a value … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
3) Colt Single Action Army, .45 cal mint condition, never
For Tom only. 3) Colt Single Action Army, .45 cal mint condition, never fired. 4) Luger parabellum S-42 9mm. This gun was engraved by a master engraver in Rawlins Wyoming-Giuseppe Forte. All numbers m… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need help with a gun collection I inherited, please? I
I need help with a gun collection I inherited, please? I would like help with their values, please? … read more
Need an appraisal. I have 5 guns I need a roundabout
I have 5 guns I need a roundabout appraisal for an estate that I am handling ( I am attorney) … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #5201385… read more
Is there a value on my Model 93 Ser. A2032 rifle, It
It operates fine there is some wear some used 32cal, I believe it is an octogan barrel that has been turned down, … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Our widow friend asked me to get the values of several hand
Our widow friend asked me to get the values of several hand guns her husband left one is a ruger 22lr semi auto 4.5inch baarrel serial number#104601 in really good condition there are others … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927 ( Evercito Argentino) Colt 45 Mod 1911-e7 ( Caliver 45 BL) - Army Smith & Wesson 38 spl Smith & Wesson 9 MM Model 59… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Colt Cobra Snub nosed revolver, Cal.
What is the value of a Colt Cobra Snub nosed revolver, Cal. 38 Special Finish about 80 pecent Fire Arms Price Guide. Guns Price Guide. Handgun Price Guide. Used Gun Price Guide. Home Price Guide Forum… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Inheritance—Pistol Through inheritance, I have inherited
Inheritance—Pistol Through inheritance, I have inherited a semi automatic pistol that I have recently discovered could be one of Browning's first original designs. The gun is in good condition and the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic WW ll German Lugar pistol...9 mm semi automatic with clip....date stamp says 1935....a very nice handgun in excellent condition. Thank … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith