Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
How much is a H.W cooey 410 shotgun worth serial number
How much is a H.W cooey 410 shotgun worth serial number 24761 How much is a cooey model 840 28 gauge worth serial 435956 Both item in good condition and shoot… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a Franchi AL 48 20 Gauge Shotgun? The
What is the value of a Franchi AL 48 20 Gauge Shotgun? The serial number is ***** The gun is in excellent condition. Thank you! … read more
What do you think a Merkel 47E 20 Ga unfired is worth?
what do you think a Merkel 47E 20 Ga unfired is worth? … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 2 side by sides...Enders Royal American and Stanley
i have 2 side by sides...Enders Royal American and Stanley arms looking to sell and don't want to give away for less than what there worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge.
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge. what, if anything, is it worth? the serial number is(###) ###-####… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Looking at a 62931 serial numbered Zabala Hermanos double
Looking at a 62931 serial numbered Zabala Hermanos double barreled 12 ga with matching 2 barrel set and case. Wondering what I should expect to pay. Condition is good with noticeable scratches on wood… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1954 sarasqueta model 5E with ejectors in good to
I have a 1954 sarasqueta model 5E with ejectors in good to very good cond. My Dad bought it new in 1954 in Cuba. I have the factory papers. Can you est. the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hey Bill... I have a J.stevens tool and die 16 gauge double
Hey Bill... I have a J.stevens tool and die 16 gauge double barrel Model 280 was wondering if you or anyone you might know could tell me what it might be valued at..condition is very good to excellent… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I HAD A WINCHESETER MODEL 22B SIDE BY SIDE 16 GAUGE SHOTGUN
I HAD A WINCHESETER MODEL 22B SIDE BY SIDE 16 GAUGE SHOTGUN WITH A SINGLE SELECTIVE TRIGER. I BELIEVE IT WAS MANUACTRURED IN THE EARLY 1940'S OR THE LATE 1930' S COUL YU PLEASE ESTIMATE ITS VALUE IN T… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was Ducks Unlimited), back in the late 1990's . It is engraved on both halves of the blued receiver : ducks / upland game . It has remained in m… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of an LC Smith, 16 Gauge, Double Barrell
What is the value of an LC Smith, 16 Gauge, Double Barrell Rabbit Ear Sr# XXXXX Number on the barrell 63102 Hunter Arms Company Fulton, NY… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of the following:1919 model 12 12 gauge full choke
Value of the following: 1919 model 12 12 gauge full choke shot gun 1929 model 12 20 gauge 2/34 full choke shot gun They are both in work condition and untouched… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is a Remington Wingmaster 12 gauge Model 870 shotgun worth?
What is a Remington Wingmaster 12 gauge Model 870 shotgun worth? It has a little wear on the metal but no scratches. What is a Remington Wingmaster 20 gauge Model 870 shotgun worth? It has wear on the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet
what is the value of my belgium made browning auto 5 sweet 16 #6S 50321 (round knob) 85 to 95% grade… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 3 model 12 winchesters, 12ga , 16 ga, 20 ga. All
I have a 3 model 12 winchesters, 12ga , 16 ga, 20 ga. All excellent condition, the 16 has a fancy grade stock and slide. Also a 22 cal mod 6 pump . What are they worth and how would you remommend that… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably fired 20 times where can I find the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave