Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Have an old musket rifle more than 50 cal. very ornate
Have an old musket long rifle more than 50 cal. very ornate stock. flint lock housing engraved with crown and the letters GR & TOWERS … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Harper's Ferry musket marked 1817. Has been in our
I have a Harper's Ferry musket marked 1817. Has been in our family "forever". I would like to know what it is worth.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Recently purchased a 22-250 and I do not know the brand of
Recently purchased a 22-250 and I do not know the brand of it can you help … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 1873 Winchester 44 cal 1/2 Octagon barrel
I have a model 1873 Winchester 44 cal 1/2 Octagon barrel value you at? Also have an L.C. Smith 16 gauge would like to know the value of it also?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a first model Hotchkiss with Navy markings and am
I have a first model Hotchkiss with Navy markings and am interested in getting some authentication. Can you tell me where to start? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
To all, and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be
Hello To all,I am Jim and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be exact it is a Marlin,Mod.1894,caliber44-40, Serial # would put itmanf. about 1910, Octogon Barrel,and a special ordered 30 " Barr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to date an old Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel
Trying to date an old George Goulcher black powder rifle. No barrel markings. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an antique camel rider musket. It is Flintlock, about
I have an antique camel rider musket. It is Flintlock, about 5 feet long, and has ornate inlays of mother of pearl, pink coral, other semi precious mateeials and brass tacks inlaid into the stock and … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am attempting to find as much as I can about a flintlock
I am attempting to find as much as I can about a flintlock pistol I inherited. The barrel is approx. 14" long and there are some stamps on the side plate and the loading bar. Everything appears to be … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819
WHAT IS THE SALE VALUE OF A US MILITARY HARPER'S FERRY 1819 FLINTLOCK SMOOTHEBORE MUSKET. THE CONDITION IS FINE - A VERY SHOOTABLE FIREARM. THE BORE IS BRIGHT - THE WOOD IS EXCELLENT VERY MINOR EROSIO… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Value of Flintlock Musket - 0.70 bore at muzzle - good
Value of Flintlock Musket - 0.70 bore at muzzle - good original shape - few markings "V.BUELT" "MA" "__BOROUGH" Insignia under hammer not visible w/ sling rings and rod… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and
I have a pistol, brass barrel which is hex at the breach and round at the muzzle is slightly larger than the barrel. it is about equal length of Hex and Round. The overall length of pistol is about 13… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a rare Winchester special order model 1873 4440 caliber,
I have a rare Winchester special order model 1873 4440 caliber, average shape operational. I have done research on the history through Cody Museum and other sources. This Winchester musket is one of 6… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Im considering selling my Springfield preban M1A. Im looking
I'm considering selling my Springfield preban M1A. I'm looking for current value and where to look for a buyer. Serial # XXXXX Trigger Group(NNN) NNN-NNNNG Bolt(NNN) NNN-NNNNTRW 2B Barrel TRW(NNN) NNN… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer"
I have an 1826 musket rifle with what appears to say "keifer" or something similar as the manufacturer. It looks like a traditional musket type rifle but I am unable to find this manufacturer on any w… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been
i have a brown bess style flint lock that appears to have been converted to a percussion gun , and then back to flintlock. roughly 75 cal with a rear fixed sight as part of the very end of the barrel.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director