Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an old cap and ball pistol and I would like an
I have an old cap and ball pistol and I would like an appraisal … read more
I have a Colt 1901 U.S. Army revolver where do I find the
I have a Colt 1901 U.S. Army revolver where do I find the Serial number … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 2 Berretas. and I think one more pistol. I think the
i have 2 Berretas. and I think one more pistol. I think the pistol is what they call a "dirty harry" gun. I'd have to get the description of that one from my son -in-law. But here's the info on the Be… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1760 flintlock .49 caliber pocket pistol. Any idea
I have a 1760 flintlock .49 caliber pocket pistol. Any idea the value. In great original condition. … read more
I have a civil war era colt 38 pistol with the original U.S.
I have a civil war era colt 38 pistol with the original U.S. army issued holster I was wondering the value?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Do you help antique firearms? Id you tell me where that is I
Do you help antique firearms? JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the firearm's serial number or barrel code? Customer: Id you tell me wh… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a list of very old rifles and one pistol that belong
I have a list of very old rifles and one pistol that belong to a customer of mine. I'm trying to get some answers as to value of them. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I think this one was originally a flintlock. It might've
I think this one was originally a flintlock. It might've been pieced together because I see two different dates.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 1873 single action .44 revolver with ser# 180
I have a model 1873 single action .44 revolver with ser# ***** on it and I was told it was made for the 1872 government trials with the army...is that true and how valuable is this revolver … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
The 2nd gun is an army issued pistol? Colt's PT F.A. Mff.
Hi Tom, the 2nd gun is an army issued pistol? Colt's PT F.A. Mff. Co., CT. Model of 1911. U.S. Army. No. 258424… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an original 1911 Army .45, given to my grandfather on
Hi there. I have an original 1911 Army .45, given to my grandfather on his graduation from West Point in 1916. He carried it during the Battle of Chateau Thiery in WW I and the Battle of the Bulge in … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need a value for a Walther, WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber
I need a value for a Walther, Carl WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber pistol? (from 1950s) in original box with magazine? I need an approximate value for an 1800's walnut Flintlock rifle purchased from a mu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber?
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Colt black powder pistol seral number 111222. Is a five shot
Sam colt black powder pistol seral number 111222 JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a wheelock mfg 1861 to1862 44 cal.6shot percussion 7
I have a Allen wheelock mfg 1861 to1862 44 cal.6shot percussion 7 1/2 Bbl half round half hexagon serial#54. I beleave it was issued to the us government I know they 198 pistols out of approximately 7… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a 38 caliber enfield pistol WW11 vintage. history of
have a 38 caliber enfield pistol WW11 vintage . history of said weapon ? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a colt army revolver model of 1903 serial 240629 caliber
I have a colt army revolver model of 1903 serial 240629 caliber 38/c with 6" barrel sold to commanding officer springfield armory shipped may3,1904 number shipped was 700 on the barrel is marked DA38 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
tom308 this kris, Is this flintlock a cheap non-firing pisto
I have a flintlock pistol that has stamped on "KOREA .54 CAL., AN INDISTINGUISHABLE LOGO, 01" A round head screw holds the hammer on. Solid metal pins hold the metal plates on to the wood stock. Does … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer