Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a gun it's a enfield 1860. No serial number but it
I have a gun it's a enfield 1860 JA: What would you like to learn about the gun? What's the serial number or barrel code? Customer: No serial number but it has was symbols on it JA: The Firearms Appra… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
MA Lithgow SMLE III 1926" Code i see is 15902 used this
it's in perfect condition I just inherited it and wanted to know what country used this gun and what caliber it is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a civil war rifle, powder flask with gun powder,
I have a civil war rifle, powder flask with gun powder, cartridge case, short sword and bayonette with a damaged bayonette holder ( tip broke off). It is from the Union army. I also have who it belong… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just trying to find the value of some old rifles. I have
I have about 7 rifles that I've been holding onto since being passed down and am moving and want to know their value to determine what to do with them. - 1862 Tower rifle w/ bayonet … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need to an appraisal for an antique 1862 tower gun. It's a
I need to an appraisal for an antique 1862 tower gun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Spring field 1851 smooth bore US under eagle condition rough
Spring field 1851 smooth bore US under eagle condition rough ,value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my
I have a Civil War era Musket Rifle that I inherited from my dad. I'm not interested in selling it. I just want to know a value range for insurance purposes. I've done a lot of research on it. Tower 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in
I have a 1857 civil war musket with a flint lock. It is in fair-good condition. It has rust on it, but has not been refurbished. It also has a bayonet. I would like a price range for it.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I'm interested in getting more info about an antique gun
I'm interested in getting more info about an antique gun that was recently given away from my fathers estate - these picture were sent to me and I'd like to know more about the gun and it's value.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon
have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon barrel, pistol stock Lyman sight. thing find model and year of manufacture. Thanks for help.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a muzzle-loading, 577 cal., Enfield muskatoon
What is the value of a muzzle-loading, 577 cal., Enfield muskatoon (5 lands) manufactured after the Civil War for the colonial market?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have
I have an 1826 .58-caliber musket rifle. The markings I have found on the rifle are as follows: 267 11.L:W:R:10.C: Also on the gun are the letters Niifor 1826. Do any of these markings have any signif… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a percussion cap smooth bore approximately 60 caliber.
I have a percussion cap smooth bore approximately 60 caliber. On the side plate it has stamped E Robinson New York. It also has an eagle and under the eagle is stamped U.S. Do you have any idea what i… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
A widowed lady friend of mine has a Remington 22 Rifle with
A widowed lady friend of mine has a Remington 22 Rifle with Pump Action, Octagonal Barrel and Pop-up Site above the back stock with curved metal butt plate in better than 90% condition, and she would … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old cap and ball rifle. The markings are few that
I have an old cap and ball rifle. The markings are few that are very clear. It looks to me almost hand made especially the barrel. Wondering how to date it and then how to sell.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have an antiaue cap & ball rifle. Written on barrel & stock
I have an antiaue cap & ball rifle. Written on barrel & stock is Barnett of London manufacturing. The rifle looks military. It ha strap clips. Rifle is very short & looks to be 50 caliber.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Antique rifle British LP-1853 three Band Enfield type rifle.clean
Antique rifle British LP-1853 three Band Enfield type rifle.clean & complete ( U.S. Civil War )what would be EST vaule.… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director