Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Here are the next 3: Wyndham Weaponry WW-15 .223/56mm S/N
Hey Philip. here are the next 3:Wyndham Weaponry WW-15 .223/56mm S/N WW046008; Springfield Armory M1 0.30-06 S/N(###) ###-####D; Marlin 60 .22 L.R. S/N 212215… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just inherited a Remington shot gun. There is no model
I just inherited a Remington shot gun. There is no model number but next to the Remington logo there is a stamping that says Special Purpose. There is a choke on the barrel. Just want to know what I h… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of my Remington 700, .280 blue barrel,
What is the value of my Remington 700, .280 blue barrel, wood stock? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We have a Winchester rifle that was stolen and trying to
Hi. We have a Winchester rifle that was stolen and trying to appraise value and/or get it returned. Symbol number 120003 type 3. Bought in 1970s but all wood, considered an antique then. Intricate met… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun
my husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun collection listed as follows: … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
2ea .22 cal. Remington rifles mod.#510 & #511P. 2 ea. .22
2 ea. .22 cal Remington rifles mod.#510 & #511p in good condition. What price could they bring? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different versions of a Remington Model 11. There are three versions: d, e and f. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have ashot target rifle and dont know what model it is?
i have ashot target rifle and dont know what model it is ? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell:
my father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell: … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Value of Remington 700 260 cal. with engraved receiver, stainless
value of Remington 700 260 cal. with engraved receiver, stainless steel barrel,syn. stock serial #t6240286; brand new condition,never fired… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged to my father when he was alive. The only marking are "Winchester" on the butt of the gun and these letters or numbers?: Either 81357073 or B1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of my rem. 1100 tb shotgun, bought in 1974
what is the value of my rem. 1100 tb shotgun, bought in 1974 is in excellent condition and has only had 10 boxes shot. has beautiful stock and forearm… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to determine exactly what I have here: Its a Remington-He
Trying to determine exactly what I have here: It's a Remington-Hepburn No. 3 Falling Block rifle, 38-55 caliber, S/N 9065 on lower tang, barrel and receiver end of the forend. Full length octagonal 32… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Can you help me price to sell the following pistols: Thompson
Can you help me price to sell the following pistols: Thompson 223 w/ Burris 3x-9x scope " 44 mag. Super 14 w/ Bushnell 2x-6x Ruger 22 single six + 22 mag.cyl " 357 w/ Leupold security six AMT 22mag.(S… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
What are the values of the following:Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14
What are the values of the following: Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14 scope(caps on scope say butler creek) gun has been camo'd & has camo strap shot once Rem.Model 700 338 ultra mag same scope as above Rem.spo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Yes i purchase a winchester model 52 22 long rifle today a
Yes i purchase a winchester model 52 22 long rifle today a a gun show.Guns is in 85 to 95 % it has a fecker tube scope.Not real sure when it was manufactered.The gun serial # XXXXX scope has a # XXXXX… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave