Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What year was Armalite AR10A2 Serial US56375 made? What year
What year was Armalite AR10A2 Serial US56375 made? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
MY SPENCER SERIAL IS 24035 IN MY FAMILY HERE IN YODER CO FOR
MY SPENCER SERIAL IS 24035 IN MY FAMILY HERE IN YODER CO FOR OVER 100 YEARS ANY INFO WHAT REGT USED IT … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it
I have an 1851 Navy Colt pistol Serial Number 99417. Is it in the Colts that were last sent to the South just before the Civil War began … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is it worth? US Model of 1917 Deedystone. Eddystone.
What is it worth? US Model of 1917 Deedystone JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the firearm's serial number or barrel code? Customer: E… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent
Value of Smith carbine .50 cal. serial #9855 in excellent condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My elderly cousin has a US Springfield rifle that we are
My elderly cousin has a US Springfield rifle that we are trying to seek any information that we can on such as Date of Mfg. and Caliber. It is a trap door rifle and serial number 43162. it is marked 1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a spencer single shot rifle (patent applied for).
I have a spencer single shot rifle (patent applied for). Looking for information and value… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need a ball park value of a sharps carbine,has the Lawrence
I need a ball park value of a sharps carbine,has the Lawrence pat. 1859 and the sharps 1852 pat. Good action, serial number 8707. Lots of pitting on barrel, has saddle ring and fixed sights. Wood is i… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
"black" 1911 US, Walther p-38 43 matching with holster vs Burnside
"black" 1911 US, Walther p-38 43 matching with holster vs Burnside Spencer EXC . Carbine mint mechanically; blue faded over 150 years in closet. Civil war collector wanting to trade the 2 pistols on m… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a muzzle-loading, 577 cal., Enfield muskatoon
What is the value of a muzzle-loading, 577 cal., Enfield muskatoon (5 lands) manufactured after the Civil War for the colonial market?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have what appears to be D Kernaghan double barrel flint shotgun
I have what appears to be D Kernaghan double barrel flint shotgun from the civil war. It was used by an ancestor. Its not in great shape as one flint cocks that moves on top of gun is missing. I also … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
value of 1861 tower enfield cavalry carbine,good working shape,
value of 1861 tower enfield cavalry carbine,good working shape, missing saddle ring and bar and ramer button tip otherwise all original --overall good condition… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield Armony Ser# XXXXX and M1 Garand Carbine (U.S.Carbine-Cal.30 M1) Ser#4941352- All this info comes off the rifles-I know there i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
burnside rifle model 1864 serial #16332 saddle ring, RKW ingraved
burnside rifle model 1864 serial #16332 saddle ring, RKW ingraved in the stock. Is this worth anything… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Springfield Armory World War II Commemorative M-1 Garand 30-06
Springfield Armory World War II Commemorative M-1 Garand 30-06 cal - still in original box, never touched by hands… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041 and would like the age and whether it is an Army or Navy model and Aprox value… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1867 Springfield Rifle used in Civil War. Good to Very Good
1867 Springfield Rifle used in Civil War. Good to Very Good Condition. (1) Pistol Belt (2) scabbards (1) bayobette all for same gun.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies