Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
We have a model 12C WE. Looking to find a manufacture date
looking to find a manufacture date of our Model 12 C we think. The serial number is ***** It has a scope on it and wondering if that detracts from the value. We cannot see underneath unless we take it off and not sure I want to do that. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Would you be able to tell me the value of a Winchester 22
Would you be able to tell me the value of a Winchester 22 Rifle with hexagonal barrel monumber 710776 in good condition. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to the model number of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I just inherited a gun collection and have a Winchester
I just inherited a gun collection and have a Winchester M-1892 32 caliber serial number 262267 and was wondering what it is worth any help is appreciated … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I want to pay my aunt for so I am trying to find the best place to find their value so that I pay her a fair price … read more
I have a sweet 16, Serial Number 55 40597. What is it worth?
I have a sweet 16, Serial Number 55 40597. What is it worth? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester 190 model .22 rifle semi automatic rifle
I have a Winchester 190 model .22 rifle semi automatic rifle serial # B2188390. I would like to know more about this rifle. What year and value it is. Also maybe a short description about the history … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
VALUE OF: WINCHESTER MODE 94 30 30 GOLDEN SPIKE COMMERATIVE,
VALUE OF: WINCHESTER MODE 94 30 30 GOLDEN SPIKE COMMERATIVE, FIRED THREE ROUNDS, LIKE NEW CONDITION REMMINGTON JUNIOR SPECIAL 521TARGET 22 SHORT LONG & L RIFFLE GOOD CONDITION DAVE MAHER… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a Model 1911, colt 45 automatic from my father,
I inherited a Model 1911, colt 45 automatic from my father, a WWII Marine veteran. I believe the pistol was used in WWII, although, not by my father. The pistol is in very good condition and has not b… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
have 2 12 ga pump shotguns need to know value. 1st is a remmington
have 2 12 ga pump shotguns need to know value. 1st is a remmington 870 wingmaster serial is s204xxxv, 2nd is a winchester 1200 sn 237xxx. both are in very good working condition, minor scratches here … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a gambler's gun 7 shot .22 short rim fire. On top it
I have a gambler's gun 7 shot .22 short rim fire. On top it says Smith's Patent, Apr 16, 1873 No22 looks like SN 781. What can you tell me about this? Looks to be in relic condition now.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Sako Model P72 (Finnscout ?)bolt action rifle in the
I have a Sako Model P72 (Finnscout ?)bolt action rifle in the .22 magnum caliber with the SN of 707778. I bolt the gun new in 1979 and there have been less than 25 rounds fired through it.… read more
Hi! I know nothing about guns, at all!! Ive found in my
Hi! I know nothing about guns, at all!! I've found in my attic a gun that says US model 1878 and has the number 40 engraved on it. It is a rifle? With the really long barrel. I just call all of these … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have two 22 caliber pump rifles in good condition. The Remington
I have two 22 caliber pump rifles in good condition. The Remington the side plate has this information, Model 12 SN 676049. The Winchester has this information in the barrel, MOD 1906, and SN 486663 w… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Hello I just bought a couple of old collectors guns, one
Hello I just bought a couple of old collectors guns, one is a Winchester Kings Improvement Patented model 1873 SN: 11646A. I think that it Says October.16 1830 on it. Just wondering if anyone can conf… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a remmington 22. it is labelled: 550-1. On the barrel:
I own a remmington 22. it is labelled: 550-1. On the barrel: Remmington arms co. inc, ilion. n.y. -made in u.s.a. It list williams patents no5 2,027,892 - 2,090656 others pending. Model 550-1. Between… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have several target rifles that I would like to know the
I have several target rifles that I would like to know the value of. These are as follows: Schultz & Larsen; .22 Cal.; SN2630. Mint condition Schultz & Larsen; 7.62 Nato; M62; SN5741. Mint condition B… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies