Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly after WWII. It has the number 383311p on both two places. There is also the letters ac stamped below the serial number on the slide mecha… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII by my dad. It's a 32 Cal. model: PP. Ser # ***** It's in excellent condition & includes a black holster (also in excellent condition) & Cer… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a rifle and pistol brought back from Germany by my
Hi, I have a rifle and pistol brought back from Germany by my father after WWII. Both rifle and pistol are stamped FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE GUERRE HERSTAL BELGIQUE BROWNING'S PATENT DEPOSE. I bel… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from WWII. I am missing the bayonet, and the leather shoulder strap. The rear site raises up and down by pressing the buttons on its' side and slidin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 38 Colt Police Positive model D244 that was brought
I have a 38 Colt Police Positive model D244 that was brought back from WW2. Where would I go to sell it and what would it be worth? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have DWM luger #9524. All numbers match. Excellent strawing
I have DWM luger #9524. All numbers match. Excellent strawing on all pieces. Grips are in perfect condition. Gun shoots perfect as well. What would be the value of this piece?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Luger P O 8 with "1918" on the breech and serial number
I have a Luger P O 8 with "1918" on the breech and serial number "4257" according to David McFarland's book was designated for service at "Spandau" as a 9mm; what can you tell me about it?… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Selling Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle 9 mm pistol. It is
Selling Magnum Research Baby Desert Eagle 9 mm pistol. It is in like new condition. I would like to know how much it is worth. Thank you! … read more
Jon
Jon
I have an old and wesson I'd like to find info on. Serial
I have an old smith and wesson I'd like to find info on … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Walther PPK/S 9 mm made in West Germany the barrel
I have a Walther PPK/S 9 mm made in West Germany the barrel as a German marking with a 74 on it. But can't find it in the Blue Book would you have a the value of it?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have inherited a Luger 7.5 from the Swiss Army, probably
I have inherited a Luger 7.5 from the Swiss Army, probably manufactured in Switzerland with the federal swiss cross engraved, circa 1932-1935. Probably never used. Original belt leather case. I have t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum base. The only markings on it are on the base: a fancy "S" above the pull (rounded end), the numbers 894 in the middle of the pull and a m… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I
Hello. I bought a Confederate gun. I'd like to know which weapon I have? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
i have mod 35 that my father brought back from ww11. ihave
i have mod 35 that my father brought back from ww11. ihave shot this gun a number times and it is acurate. how can i find its worth… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have 3 handguns I would like to get a value? I ha ve a
I ha ve a German Luger with a lot of numbers on it, what will help? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a -Enfield No. jungle carbine no 5 rifle; I'd like to
I own a Lee-Enfield No. jungle carbine no 5 rifle; I'd like to know the value so I can sell it.… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a 1939 Luger s/42 I would like to know the value, I
I have a 1939 Luger s/42 I would like to know the value, I have the gun, Holster, capture papers … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies