Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a sterling stainless steel 25 caliber that is 98% and
I have a sterling stainless steel 25 caliber that is 98% and only shot once and it is about 30 years old and I have a real nice leather holster that goes with it … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I would like to know what year my FN1922 is. 88395A, Just
I would like to know what year my FN1922 is. 88395A … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with holster. What is value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9. with
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9 . with 2 mags tool for loadinf … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from WWII. I am missing the bayonet, and the leather shoulder strap. The rear site raises up and down by pressing the buttons on its' side and slidin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I got a P.38, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke
Customer: I'm Russ, I got a P.38 for Christmas, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke Mfr. #9661 with holster and 2 clips. Each has 8 rounds. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Value of; Mauser Werke AG Obernrf a N Model HSc kal 7.65
Value of; Mauser Werke AG Obernrf a N Model HSc kal 7.65 mm Serial # ***** With original holster and extra clip, in great condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock on the flap. It hasn't been opened since and looks to have a magazine in one pouch and from the weight of it, a German luger is inside. It a… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Walther P38 Serial 17842 dated AC42 complete with
I have a Walther P38 Serial 17842 dated AC42 complete with leather flap holster and spare clip. All in excellent condition. I have been told that it is valuable but don't know how valuable it is.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top of receiver and byf on top of toggle German eagle stamped on right side of barrel and three others behind it on receiver. original holster i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger P.08 with magazine and leather holster
I have a German Luger P.08 with magazine and leather holster for sale. Where should I list it and for how much? I have serial number, numerical code, frame number and make.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted Serial #24104 The Stock-Holster is marked SALTD 1944 Could you give the production date and Value ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Mauser-werk Model HSC .38 ACP pistol with amerian
I have a Mauser-werk Model HSC .38 ACP pistol with amerian flag engraved the gun. Please help value this gun for me. Thanks, Ernie… read more
Jon
Jon
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and Sohn Suhl with extra magazine and holster 2. Price for a Nazi Officer Luger P38 with extra magazine and holster… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon
Hi, I was given a Colt M1911A1 US Army, United States Property
Hi, I was given a Colt M1911A1 US Army, United States Property No1626840. It is nickel plated. I also have the original holster which has stamped U.S., Graton & Knight 1943. My former employer left it… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave