Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a model 94 44-40 Winchester from a commerative set it
hi tom i have a model 94 44-40 Winchester from a commerative set it had a colt pistol and case, but only have the rifle never fired mint condition what would it be worth, i think its from 1984, it has… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is value of ARMY COLT? - Year of Manufacture 1863 Model
What is value of ARMY COLT? - Year of Manufacture 1863 Model 1860 ARMY (Faded .44 CALIBER WITH NAVAL ENGAGEMENT SCENE ON CYLINDER) … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a colt revolver sl3. I have a colt black powder
I have a colt black powder revolver sl# ***** it was with a cavalry sword, and soldiers memorial listing his company dated June 18, 1863. I would like to if the gun was sold to him or issued. if possible a value of the gun. The condition is very good no pitting and dings just holster wear,wood has a little varish still on it brass is excellant. Thank you Bill … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Colt black powder pistol seral number 111222. Is a five shot
Sam colt black powder pistol seral number 111222 JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Police special serialwhen was it made what is approximate
Police special serial(###) ###-####when was it made what is approximate value in good condition … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband bought a 1880's gold wash colt pioneer six
My husband bought a 1880's gold wash colt pioneer six shooter from the Bernie Ebber's Federal Auction in Miami it has beautiful engraving and has the U. S. Marshals quote enlayed in the wooden grip al… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my
I have a colt single action revolver that has been in my family for generations. It is in pristine condition. The serial number is ***** On left side it is engraved Sept. 19.1871 and below is July 2.-… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Colt from my uncle's estate and would like to know
I have a Colt from my uncle's estate and would like to know the value of the weapon. Pat'D Aug. 5,1884 July4,1905 Oct5, 1926. It appears to be in good shape.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Colt Python.357 magnum revolver. I bought it used
I own a Colt Python.357 magnum revolver . I bought it used from a friend who bought it new and only owned it for about 6 months. Its current condition is 99% . It has the Royal bluing, and gold inlay … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I just got the historical shipping information from Colt for
I just got the historical shipping information from Colt Colt Single Action Army Revolver. It was shipped July 1, 1882. The caliber is .44/40 Finish nickel Factory Engraved Has an ivory grip. Or whate… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1843 colt 36 caliber revolver in excellent shape.
I have a 1843 colt 36 caliber revolver in excellent shape. It has a walnut handle with brass in lays that says sam's colt. on the cylinder there is a engraved ship and it says may 16 1843. On the barr… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a like new Colt 38 WCF polished stainless I think with
I have a like new Colt 38 WCF polished stainless I think with engraving, serial # ***** with pearl grips. Any idea what its value is?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 41 colt western style single action revolver. 41 cal
I have a 41 colt western style single action revolver. 41 cal seems to be an unusual caliber. it has colt grips with a horse on them Ser. no. 317856 I would like to know a ball park value.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I acquired a black powder Colt revolver and i would like to
I acquired a black powder Colt revolver and i would like to know more about it. There is a serial no. 10742 on the trigger guard, the main frame & the bottom of the barrel. There is also some faint en… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has been nothing but confusing. The serial# XXXXX XXXXX I bought it in a case with powder flask,primer tool, bullet mold and primer tin. All ha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My Dad left me a Colt 1849 Pocket model revolver with the patent
My Dad left me a Colt 1849 Pocket model revolver with the patent number on the cylinder 1983. It has a 6" barrel and the cylinder is engraved with picture of a stage coach robbery. The condition is ve… read more
Jon
Jon
Am NRA Member #167229311. Need market value for my Colt 1860
Am NRA Member #167229311. Need market value for my Colt 1860 Army black powder revolver, engraved cylinder, all accessories and presentation case purchased in 2000. Never fired. Thanks.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can someone tell me the history and value of my 1871 Colt single
Can someone tell me the history and value of my 1871 Colt single action army revolver -.45 cal. Serial # XXXXX I have pictures available.… read more
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C
Certified & Licensed Adjuster/ Appraiser
All Organizational & Government Required Courses