Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
I have a Chinese sks that I am trying to determine the value
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a Chinese sks that I am trying to determine the value of. I have done a lot of research but find it confusing. The serial number on the gun is: 11521417k Previous to this number there is the tr… read more
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
What is the approximate value of a Springfield 1903 rifle serial number 159584 in good condition. Thank you.… read more
What would be the approximate value of a legally-registered
Will
Will, Executive Director
What would be the approximate value of a legally-registered Cobray "The Rogue" (AOW) shotgun pistol w 12"bbl??? Condition excellent. I know there is a transfer tax of some amount, as it used to be onl… read more
What would be the approximate value of a Harrington & Richardson
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What would be the approximate value of a Harrington & Richardson shotgun 410-12m/m manufactured under the Patent February 27, 1900 in good condition.… read more
What is an approximate age and value of a single barrel, breach
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is an approximate age and value of a single barrel, breach loading, 12 gauge Sears and Roebuck shotgun?… read more
What is the approximate value of an Interarms Walther PPK/S,
Jon
Jon, Consultant
What is the approximate value of an Interarms Walther PPK/S, stainless steel, purchased new in about 1987? Maybe shot a dozen times. Also a Glock 27, black, also maybe shot a dozen times?… read more
What is the approximate value of a Winchester Model 94 lever-action
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
What is the approximate value of a Winchester Model 94 lever-action rifle with a serial # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNmanufactured in 1953?… read more
What is the approximate value of a Savage,12ga, SS, model 69N,series
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is the approximate value of a Savage,12ga, SS, model 69N,series E in as good as new condition, never fired ?… read more
What is the value of an 1886 winchester rifle, What is the
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
What is the approximate value of a 33 cal Winchester rifle, takedown model SN 145072 in excellent condition … read more
I have 2 Yugo SKS I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have 2 Yugo SKS' I would like values for (KBI-HBG, PA M59 7.62X39): 1. There are 2 serial #'s: C-43840 and 26260. 2. C-48592 They're both a little beat up, but look great and are amazingly reliable.… read more
Tom,I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Tom, I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that I know little about. The first Browning is a 12 ga. over/under with white receiver with very elaborate engraving on the receiver parts, ser… read more
I also need the approximate value of the Browning Belgium
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I also need the approximate value of the Browning Belgium Twelvette Auto Double. Serial number A32514 photos attached.… read more
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
I would like to determine the approximate value of winchester
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I would like to determine the approximate value of winchester model 1894 32 WS ...26" octagon barrel...#296300...thanks!*****@******.***… read more
Trying to get an approximate value on a Weatherby .224 Mark
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Trying to get an approximate value on a Weatherby .224 Mark V Varmitmaster. Barrel is stamped South Gate Calif. Made in Japan. Has a Weatherby 2X10 scope. This rifle has no blemishes anywhere that I c… read more
I need to get a manufacturing date and approximate value
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hello, I need to get a manufacturing date and approximate value for a Winchester Model 94. It's a big bore .444 Marlin made in the U.S. With a serial Number of(###) ###-#### ***** is in excellent cond… read more
Approximate value of a Ruger Colorado Centennial 1876-1976
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Approximate value of a Ruger Colorado Centennial 1876-1976 .22cal.new model single -six pistol , in presentation case, never shot?… read more
I am looking for an approximate value for a Winchester Model
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I am looking for an approximate value for a Winchester Model 70 30 - 06 Springfield with a Bausch and Lomb 2.5 - 8 x scope. I would say that it is in very good condition, but with some minor wear mark… read more