Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I'm trying to find a value of an Ithaca 12gu that has a
I'm trying to find a value of an Ithaca 12gu that has a numbered "Friends of NRA" gold logo on it. Serial is M370007924 (King Ferry) My dad says he won it at a banquet in the 80's. New. No box … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on. I would
Hi, I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to
I need value on a number of guns I inherited and want to sell … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a bros shut gun with lots of carving damascus,
i have a parker bros shut gun with lots of carving damascus barrels, hammerless, has a little dent on one of the barrels, and a chip is missing from the stock retener still be worth it money?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have an Ithaca side-by-side 20 gauge with smokeless powder
I have an Ithaca side-by-side 20 gauge with smokeless powder steel written on the barrel. The serial # ***** ***** What is it's value?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
i have a cordy 12 gauge over and under shotgun made for simmons
i have a cordy 12 gauge over and under shotgun made for simmons gun specialties , kc mo. It has made in liege belgium on the barrel . This gun has a lot of engraveing on it how can i find it worth.… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
how much is this rifle worth40-60 windchester repeating arms
how much is this rifle worth 40-60 windchester repeating arms Newhaven U.S.A. octagaon barrel, dated 17th 1879 series no 11211… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
My grandfathers rifle is Winchester 1886 45/70 Serial number
My grandfathers rifle is Winchester 1886 45/70 Serial number 30327 in good shape. What would be the value?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a gun marked on top Hopkins & Allen MFG Co. Norwich
I have a gun marked on top Hopkins & Allen MFG Co. Norwich Conn. USA Pat. Jan 24 Apr. 21 Dec.15.74 Aug.3.75 Jul. 11.76 Apr. 17. 77 Pat's Mar.6. 77. Marked on side Merwin Hulbert & Co. New York USA. Ma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a .410 shotgun I bought on Jaipur, India in 1976. It
I have a .410 shotgun I bought on Jaipur, India in 1976. It was manufactured by R B Rodda Co. Calcutta and Birmingham. All parts are stamped with the same 5311 serial number. On the butt is a brass pl… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
I have a Alfa Defender 9mm BL 3.5" Luger 93mm, it was my husband&
I have a Alfa Defender 9mm BL 3.5" Luger 93mm, it was my husband's and he has passed away and I would like to sell it, but know nothing about firearms, and I need some price point so I don't give it a… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz Jaruszewski in Poland in the 1920-1930's. SxS double barrel some engraving around the screw heads on the receiver.… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really dont
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really don't know what to do,, do I need the serical numbers to find out the value of these guns??… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I own a .38 hand gun made by RG Ind. in Miami Fl & a .22 hand
I own a .38 hand gun made by RG Ind. in Miami Fl & a .22 hand gun made by Raven. They are about 35 years old (??) I am going to sell them ( yes they are both legal & I have a permit for both). How muc… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a Colt Frontier Six shooter SN 254166 - would like to
I have a Colt Frontier Six shooter SN 254166 - would like to know value and how to sell this vintage gun.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a number of rifles and pistols and would like to sell
I own a number of rifles and pistols and would like to sell them, but I don't know how to get a fair evaluation of each. What sort of information do you need for each to get a fair asking price? Can a… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
i have an 1810 t01869 side by side shotgun or 45 caliber it
i have an 1810 t01869 side by side shotgun or 45 caliber it is made in belgium my son found it on line but he didn't tell me where accordin to the markings the weapon is of hi dollar value. my questio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value and where can I sell the sporting arms, like
What is the value and where can I sell the sporting arms, like riffles and guns? They were made in 1960s. Thank you… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave