Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its
I have a rifle w/bayonet that I would like to know its history, value and where I can sell it. I think it might be from WWI or WWII..not sure. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington)
I have a Springfield Armory (in .30-06, made by Remington) Model 1903-A3 that belonged to my brother who passed away some time ago. I was going to get some work done on it but my brother could never d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband inherited his father's Winchester 25/35 Model 94
My husband inherited his father's Winchester 25/35 Model 94 Serial Number(###) ###-#### I have looked on the Winchester web site to find the year it was manufactured only to discover that the serial n… read more
Jon
Jon
Does a & Wesson 36/10 Classic have two serial numbers? I
Does a Smith & Wesson 36/10 Classic have two serial numbers? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a springfield 1903 bilt 1917. Not sported very nice
not sported very nice shape with original cleaning kit in the but of rifel … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What supplemental information is required to estimate the
What supplemental information is required to estimate the 'value' of a Smith Corona Model 1903-A3, 30-06 rifle that is unmodified, and in 'very good to excellent condition' - ?? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Can you tell me how many Smith&Wesson Pre Model 27 357
Can you tell me how many Smith&Wesson Pre Model 27 357 magnums … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We recently purchased some NOS 2 bolt assembly for M 1903 A1
Hi We recently purchased some NOS 2 bolt assembly for M 1903 A1 M 1903 A3 rifle. I wanted to find out some info about this and what a possible value for one might be. I read that the rifle was used in… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a &Wesson 38 special revolver that my father had in
Hi, I have a Smith &Wesson 38 special revolver that my father had in the late … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like
Hi, I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like to know when and where it was made. I believe it may have been made in 1896/1897. The serial number is ***** and under it a letter B or … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles.
Just trying to get a solid trade value three 1903 rifles. First is a Springfield Armory 1903, serial 1494xxx. Barrel is marked SA 9-44. NRA Good, 70% finish, no cartouches on stock. Second is Remingto… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE BOUGHT A 3006 US REMINGTON 03 A3 S/N3929813 IT HAS BEEN
I HAVE BOUGHT A 3006 US REMINGTON 03 A3 S/N3929813 IT HAS BEEN SPORTARIZED. NEED TO KNOW HISTORY. AND ON THE REAR SIGHT IT IS MISSING ARBITURE OR REAR SIGHT AS I CALL IT. IT IS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
How much is my S&W 44 mag revolver Mod. 29-2 - 4" worth? Neve
How much is my S&W 44 mag revolver Mod. 29-2 - 4" worth? Never fired, kept in zippered sheepskin bag purchased with gun.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1.) I have a LC Smith 28 inch double barrel 12 gauge shotgun
1.) I have a LC Smith 28 inch double barrel 12 gauge shotgun that belonged to my grandmother. It's part of an estate and I'm the executor. I wanted to know the value of such a gun. The serial number i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My father, who was a member of the Michigan State Police, recently
My father, who was a member of the Michigan State Police, recently gave me his limited edition (only 1608 were manufactured by Colt) Government Issued Automatic pistol. It is the 60th anniversary edit… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a smith an wesson 32cal revolver the numbers on the
I have a smith an wesson 32cal revolver the numbers on the bottom of the handle are 14476 i would like to know how old it is an what it is worth if anything it also has a bunch of dates on the chamber… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a .30-06, NATL. ORD. INC., Model 1903A3, with an very
I have a .30-06, NATL. ORD. INC., Model 1903A3, with an very large serial number (6xxxxxx). It's a beautiful firearm that shoots straight and true and I really enjoy. It is stamped with an R.A., some … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have 4 old shotguns that I would like an idea as to what
I have 4 old shotguns that I would like an idea as to what they may be worth. They are in good condition and haven't been fired in over 60 years: L.C. Smith double barrel; Knickerbocker double barrel … read more
Will
Will
Executive Director