Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have been given a Iver pistol which think is a 32 Cal. The
I have been given a Iver Johnson pistol which think is a 32 Cal. The top of the barrel * Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works Fitchburg Mass USA. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips but I can't find the model number. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
H&r handy gun in 22 hornet. No caliber markings. Any info on
h&r handy gun in 22 hornet. No caliber markings. Any info on it? … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I am interested in the purchase of a H&R handi gun 28 gauge
I am interested in the purchase of a H&R handi gun 28 gauge 12"barrel excellent condition with original leather holster, What is it's value… read more
Jon
Jon
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a Colt Rim Fire Pistol. Is it Valuable? Wooden grips
I own a Colt Patterson Rim Fire Pistol. Is it Valuable? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I bought an 1875 Remington 5 3/4 several years ago. It has a
Hello, I bought an 1875 Remington 5 3/4 several years ago. It has a s/n of 436 on the frame/ butt strap on the left side under the grip. On the top of the barrel the address reads E REMINGTON & SONS, … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a humpback Remington. It my fathers. I inherited it
I have a humpback Remington. It my fathers. I inherited it it is the sportsman model. It's probably at least 50 years old. I was wondering what it might be worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a whitney pistol serial # XXXXX has never been fired,
I have a whitney pistol serial # XXXXX has never been fired, belonged to Robert L. Hillberg. Can you tell me the value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can
my father left a rifle in the family after he passed. can you help me identify by markings?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given to me after my father passed away. I think the serial number is XXXXX and I think it is old. It fires good. I was interested in what it mig… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Im trying to find information on this gun. It has a 6.5"
I'm trying to find information on this gun. It has a 6.5" barrel, 12.5" overall. It is percussion with over and under barrels with the name of "John H. Bodkin" engraved on the top of the barrel, it is… read more
Jon
Jon
I have two firearms: Rifle - early 1800s engravings include
I have two firearms: Rifle - early 1800's engravings include pineapple - brass, dogs, English, great condition 6 chamber pepper pistol made by Cooper of Birmingham - 1860's belonged to my great, great… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from
I have a German Luger that my father gave me. He took it from a German during WWII. My father was in C battery, artillery, 45th Division. I have the holster, two clips, break down tool, the leather be… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I cam across your website yesterday and wanted to share this
I cam across your website yesterday and wanted to share this gun I have with you. My father brought it home from Europe. He servered all over Europe during WW2 including Austria Belgium,,France, Bavar… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director