Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the value of a model 70-300 Winchester Magnum
what is the value of a model 70-300 Winchester Magnum #730457 w/ Redfield 3X9 varable? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester Model 70 in 458 cal. Serial number G1176275
I have a Winchester Model 70 in 458 cal. Serial number G1176275 and with super grade on magazine trap door. WHEN WAS IT MADE AND WHAT IS CURRENT VALUE… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Fire arm value. Winchester Model 70 super, .270cal. , serial
Fire arm value. Winchester Model 70 super, .270cal. , serial number 313494. Any idea how old this gun is?… read more
Jon
Jon
What is a Winchester Model 70 7mm magnum with a Bushnell Banner
What is a Winchester Model 70 7mm magnum with a Bushnell Banner sope worth? Serial number of rifle is G1151138… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester model 70 338 magnum with a redfield
I have a Winchester model 70 338 magnum with a redfield scope....model umber no # ***** Was wondering how much is is worth in good to fair condition. Also when was it made....thank you Jim … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Winchester rifle model 70 serial number G2190526, I am
winchester rifle model 70 serial number G2190526, I am looking for the year made, and the approx. value I fair to good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of a winchester model 70 270 serial number
what is the value of a winchester model 70 270 serial number 908604? It has a 3x to 9x variable scope and is very good condition.… read more
Jon
Jon
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial
What is the value of a Winchester model 70-220 Swift-serial # XXXXX proof steel Has a diamond abalone shape with a black dot in center on forearm 6X-18X Redfield scope… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
what is the value of a Winchester super x2 waterfowl edition
what is the value of a Winchester super x2 waterfowl edition 28'' barrel shadow grass camo 3.5 inch 12 guage in very good condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
the valu of a winchester rifle model 1873 serial 198873b with
the valu of a winchester rifle model 1873 serial 198873b with a 20 inchs barrel half magasine cal.32 third model… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a model 67 short, and rifle looking for a value of it
I have a model 67 short,long and long rifle looking for a value of it Winchester … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A WINCHESTER 30-30 ANNIVERSARY RIFLE.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A WINCHESTER 30-30 ANNIVERSARY RIFLE … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is value of 1951 model 61 winchester 22 slide action rifle.
What is value of 1951 model 61 winchester 22 slide action rifle. Gun is in good condition.… read more
R Campbell
R Campbell
I have a Winchester model 63-22L Super Speed & Super-X it
I have a Winchester model 63-22L Super Speed & Super-X it loads from back end of stock, holds 9 shells, it is in pretty good condition, shoots good, ser #88167. Like to know what's it worth? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of an 1886 winchester rifle, What is the
What is the approximate value of a 33 cal Winchester rifle, takedown model SN 145072 in excellent condition … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the valve of a Winchester model Westerner 70/270 Win
what is the valve of a Winchester model Westerner 70/270 Win serial number G(###) ###-####… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Jim: Please can you Value: Winchester Model 70 7mm mag.
Jim: Please can you Value: Winchester Model 70 7mm mag. Serial #G1151081 Thank you Therese… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Wondering the value of my Winchester model 54 serial number
wondering the value of my Winchester model 54 serial number 3793? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave