Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified dianna gun was made. It says modified dianna on one barrel and compressed steell on the other. Also marked with c9. It still works well as ma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Belgium made Browning 12 guage Circa 1958; double
I have a Belgium made Browning 12 guage Circa 1958; double barrel over and under. There are 2 sets of barrels long and short. There are numbers on the gun by no model number. I am trying to determine … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before
I have a old shotgun that I have been told was made before 1776. It has a lot of sterling sliver inlaid in the wood. It has two names engraved on it, Bordeaux on one side and Reverau on the other. I have assumed it is French. It has 3 silver stamps that I am trying to get help identifying to see if it was made in France or here in the US. Can you help? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? I
Is their someone to appraise an old double barrel shotgun? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 10 gauge shotgun muzzle loader that came over the
I have a 10 gauge shotgun muzzle loader that came over the ocean with the family. We believe it came from Wales or Scotland. It is 5' 10" long. We couldn't find any serial number but we did find a W o… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Krupp Laues over and under gun. How much is it
I have a Krupp Laues over and under gun. How much is it worth. I have photos. I believe I am still a member of ASK … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I purchased a old Japanese 28 ga single shot I was told the
I purchased a old Japanese 28 ga single shot I was told the translation was eisuke miyata registered with japanee gov in tokoyo … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It
Hey. I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It looks like a 12 gauge shotgun. It it a Manchester and has serial number D0795 and on the end of the butt it has the number 5 and under … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a cordy 12 gauge over and under shotgun made for simmons
i have a cordy 12 gauge over and under shotgun made for simmons gun specialties , kc mo. It has made in liege belgium on the barrel . This gun has a lot of engraveing on it how can i find it worth.… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
I have a browning a5 12 gauge magnum serial number 70V66754
I have a browning a5 12 gauge magnum serial number 70V66754 - so a '70 model - One one side is Browning Arms Co. St. Louis & Montreal - under that Made in Belgium further towards the back it is stampe… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
We have an antique Flint Rock Rifle made by the Stoeger Arms
We have an antique Flint Rock Rifle made by the Stoeger Arms Corporation made in Belgium. How can we get an idea of this guns value? We cannot find a date or serial number on the rifle.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Pro Shooter Only, Hi Jim, Yes these have been very interesting
Pro Shooter Only, Hi Jim, Yes these have been very interesting guns. It's fun to learn about our history. This is the last gun for now. It is a British Bull Dog, the only other marking is an MT on the… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz Jaruszewski in Poland in the 1920-1930's. SxS double barrel some engraving around the screw heads on the receiver.… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
I was wondering what a double barrel shotgun made by union
I was wondering what a double barrel shotgun made by union machine co in Belgium is worth I think it's a 20 ga… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really dont
Guess I am too old to follow thru on this,, I really don't know what to do,, do I need the serical numbers to find out the value of these guns??… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I HAVE AN IMMACULATE 20 GAGE OVER & UNDER SHOT GUN MADE IN
I HAVE AN IMMACULATE 20 GAGE OVER & UNDER SHOT GUN MADE IN LIEGE BELGIUM AND CAN NOT FIND ANY INFO. ABOUT THIS GUN ANYWHERE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP. IT HAS DOUBLE TRIGGERS AND BEAUTIFUL CARVING FIELD SC… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably fired 20 times where can I find the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave