Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Need appraisal for a pre-ban Chinese Poly Tech AKS-47 762
Second opinion] Need appraisal for a pre-ban Chinese Poly Tech AKS-47 762 Bake Lite Sidewinder rifle. Imported to US pre 1989 by Poly Tech, Atlanta, GA. EXCELLENT condition. Threaded barrel made of st… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'm trying to find the value of a 1961 Remington 22 rifle.
Good afternoon, I'm trying to find the value of a 1961 Remington 22 rifle … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Looking to find out the appraisal of my fire arms: Remington
Looking to find out the appraisal of my fire arms: … read more
I have a new in the box Wildey 475 Magnum stainless steel.
I have a new in the box Wildey 475 Magnum stainless steel. Is in perfect condition. What is the maximum value on the gun? Please let me know. Thank you very much. As a side note , I've noticed that th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a model 12 rifle. It's serial number is 71166
Second opinion] hello there, I inherited a model 12 rifle. It's serial number is ***** Was just wondering how old it is. It is in great shape. Been in the family for a long time. Any help would be muc… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun
my husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun collection listed as follows: … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have NIB browning auto 22 rifle. With laminate stock and
I have NIB browning auto 22 rifle . With laminate stock and stainless steel. The barrel is round and grade 1 . I t shots 22 or and barrel is 19 1/4 inches. I been told this is rare since they only mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Stainless Steel, Stock Ruger Mini 14 that has less
I have a Stainless Steel, Wood Stock Ruger Mini 14 that has less than 60 rounds fired. I would like to know what the trade in value of this rifle. 500 rounds of ammo and 10 thirty shot clips would be.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a remington pump, I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at
I have a remington pump , I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at the end, how old do you thank this is. It's a 22 UMC… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have two older Remington rifles that I am trying to find
hello, I have two older Remington rifles that I am trying to find the values. 1. .300 Savage Gamemaster Model 760 pump action. The rifle is in good condition with a few marks from obvious hunting use.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 35 Remington semi automatic rifle with a clip. It
I have a 35 Remington semi automatic rifle with a clip. It was a special order for the Connecticut State police a number of years ago. Where can I get another clip?… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
hi ihave a remington modal 700 on the barral is remington
hi ihave a remington modal 700 on the barral is remington arms co. inc. ilion ny ser number s6458610 what is it worth please ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless.
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless. it's serial # XXXXX XXXXX I'm told that they did not make very many of this model in stainless steel. Do you have an idaea on the value of t… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
12 gauge mossberg pump - 500A. 30-30 remington 94 engraved
12 gauge mossberg pump - 500A. 30-30 remington 94 engraved wood sock and metal -(###) ###-#### Franchi 12 gauge B25139 semi-auto and extra barrel. American Gun Co. Knickerbocker 12 gauge D barrell (st… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Value of these guns please: 1. Garand M1 rifle 2. Remington
value of these guns please: 1. Garand M1 rifle 2. Remington 12 gauge shotgun semi auto 3. Stevens 22/410 rifle 4. Remington 742 5. Remington model 660 308 6. Remington magnum 7mm 06 7. Winchester mode… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director