Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Need to get a ww2 M1A1 PARATROOPER 30 caliber rifle
Need to get a ww2 M1A1 PARATROOPER 30 caliber rifle appraised … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 1873 MAS French revolver, good condition modified
Hello i have a 1873 MAS French revolver, good condition modified to .455 webley mk. 2 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of Carcano Carbine for Italian Bicycle Troops. Has
Value of Carcano Carbine for Italian Bicycle Troops. Has folding bayonet, 6.5 mm. cleaning rods in stock. original leather strap. Model M-38. Serial no. TM 4884 ( on wooden stock and also on barrel).… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1st edition model Springfield 1898 rifle. I would
I have a 1st edition model Springfield 1898 rifle. I would describe the condition as Good to Fair. There some dings in the wood stock and small amounts of rust in the chamber. I also have the sword ty… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a very old Hanover arms 12 Gauge Double Barrel but I
I have a very old Hanover arms 12 Gauge Double Barrel but I have no idea what it is worth … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like to sell my 1906 mauser ag. 3827? It was taken
It was taken from the battlefield in WWI by my great uncle and returned to the US after the war … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Mle 1949-56 Cal 7.5 and just wanted to know the
I have a Mle 1949-56 Cal 7.5 and just wanted to know the value … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Value, if any, please, Waffenfabrik Bern 158280 M 78 No
Value, if any, please, Waffenfabrik Bern 158280 M 78 No bolt, no bayonet. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1863 50 calibre trapdoor Springfield, Allin armory.
I have a 1863 50 calibre trapdoor Springfield , Allin armory. I have bayonnet, cleaning rod, belt, with officer buckle,two tone "silver eagle" brass back ground, scabbard for bayonet. Can you give an … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Husband has a Nathaniel Melchoir rifle and was wondering
Hi! Husband has a Nathaniel Melchoir long rifle and was wondering what it maybe worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Rockola M1 Carbine, S/Nand am trying to get an idea
I have a Rockola M1 Carbine, S/N(###) ###-####and am trying to get an idea what it is worth. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a bayonet for the mid 1800"s that is US Military. How
I have a bayonet for the mid 1800"s that is US Military. How can I get it valued and where is the best place to sell it. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I was given a side by side shotgun by a WWII vet. It has a
I was given a side by side shotgun by a WWII vet. It has a few things stamped on it. On the exterior it has " A' StDizier" in gold letters. On the other side it has "Duvergé" in gold letters. Stamped … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have I believe a bayonet It is inscribed on the knife Gottlieb
I have I believe a bayonet It is inscribed on the knife Gottlieb Hammesfahr solingen foche next to that is a pyramid with a + on the other side is knight in coat of arms carrying a I guess a spear on … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Dr. Bang, I have a World War II Japanese bolt action
Hello Dr. Bang, I have a World War II Japanese bolt action rifle with a bayonet and scabbard. The rifle has Japanese looking characters on the barrel, the dust cover has a chrysanthemum flower decorat… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and
I inherited the following 45-70 Springfield, with bayonet and some ammo. What would a fair asking price be for sale? Thanks. 1873 Springfield Trap Door .45-70 Rifle incld. Bayonet & Ammo Apparently re… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old rifle w/ bayonet. It is marked on the stock
I have an old rifle w/ bayonet. It is marked on the stock w/ a round stamp which says DELFT on the top and w/ a large W below and a crown in between. it is dated 1874. can you value this?… read more
1867 Springfield Rifle used in Civil War. Good to Very Good
1867 Springfield Rifle used in Civil War. Good to Very Good Condition. (1) Pistol Belt (2) scabbards (1) bayobette all for same gun.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies