Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Jon
Jon
Jon, Consultant

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
I have a used Lightning Browning Superposed Grade 1 20 gauge
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have a used Lightning Browning Superposed Grade 1 20 gauge #55715v9, which was made in Belgium. Any idea what it is worth?… read more
Firearm Value Belgium Browning Superposed, Standard Grade
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Firearm Value Belgium Browning Superposed, Standard Grade 1 12ga, 2 3/4", Serial # XXXXX S70… read more
What is a Browning Midas Grade superposed over and under shotgum
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is a Browning Midas Grade superposed over and under shotgum made in Belgium #5287586 with hand carved metala and a few gold inlays worth today? Gun is 45" long, 27" barrel.… read more
What is a Browning Superposed 20/28/410 Shotgun worth. It
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is a Browning Superposed 20/28/410 Shotgun worth. It is in excellent condition with original case and paperwork… read more
What is the current value of a Browning Superposed 3 barrel
Jon
Jon, Consultant
What is the current value of a Browning Superposed 3 barrel set in Skeet, with 20, 28, and 410 barrels, grade 1 skeet chokes???… read more
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Jon
Jon, Consultant
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was purchased in 1981. It is in mint condition and has a gold trigger.… read more
i have a 28 ga browning o/u grade 1 with superlite stock and
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
i have a 28 ga browning o/u grade 1 with superlite stock and forestock configuration with fixed chokes of modified and improved cylinder the barrell is marked browning arms morgan utah and montreal b.… read more
Looking for value of Charles Daly shotgun. Model 500 20 GA
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Looking for value of Charles Daly shotgun. Model 500 20 GA 3" s/n 415150. Other markings: SC M1B0 KU made in Japan.… read more
What is the value of "LC Smith" field grade, 16 ga, no blueing
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the value of "LC Smith" field grade, 16 ga, no blueing on receiver, barrels nice, professional replacement butt stock by Fagen with a little cast off,all dimensions custom but fairly common. S… read more
What is the resale value of a Browning Cynergy Feather Lite
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is the resale value of a Browning Cynergy Feather Lite 20 Ga . Fair To Good Condition… read more
WHAT WOULD BE THE VALUE OF A BROWNING CITORI 12 GAUGE 3" GRADE
Jon
Jon, Consultant
WHAT WOULD BE THE VALUE OF A BROWNING CITORI 12 GAUGE 3" GRADE 1 HUNTER MADE IN 1986. SERIAL # XXXXX… read more
What is the mfg date and value of a Browning Safari grade .270
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
What is the mfg date and value of a Browning Safari grade .270 bolt action rifle s/n L1817?… read more
what is the resale value of a 12 ga o/n Belgium made Browning
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
what is the resale value of a 12 ga o/n Belgium made Browning 1960 w/some checking and engraving and a small amount of wear?… read more
What is the value of a citori 12 ga grade 1 08661 pp 753?
Jon
Jon, Consultant
What is the value of a citori 12 ga grade 1 08661 pp 753 ? … read more
I'm looking for a rough value of my ithaca double barrel 20
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I'm looking for a rough value of my ithaca double barrel 20 ga. shotgun. it was manufactured in 1936 and is called the new ithaca field grade … read more
Average price of a Winchester Model 12 field grade 12 ga
Jon
Jon, Consultant
Average price of a Winchester Model 12 field grade 12 ga plain barrel and a Browning BT99 Invector-Plus with hard case. Model 12 was made in 1953 … read more
what is the value of a stahl drilling,2 sixteen ga.,1
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
what is the value of a stahl drilling,2 sixteen ga.barrels,1 8.7mmon the bottom.deer scene and 2 triggers,very ornate.… read more