Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
This is one of my dad's Brownings. It is a newer one, I
This is for Tom. This is one of my dad's Brownings. It is a newer one, I think. SERIAL number 01893MT131. Citori Over/under shotgun. I am too unskilled to out it together, so I will take a pic of its … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Browning 12 ga lightning 2 3/4 shell only skeet and
I have a Browning 12 ga lightning 2 3/4 shell only skeet and skeet. Would like to sell. Value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What year is browning Vitoria 13691PM163 made and what is it
What year is browning Vitoria 13691PM163 made and what is it worth? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Just looking for value of my o/u....probably less than 1000
just looking for value of my o/u....probably less than 1000 shells put thru it, and am looking to possibly sell … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
If I give you a s/n of a citori, can you tell me the exact
if I give you a s/n of a citori, can you tell me the exact model? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Browning o/u cetori serial number 07066 JA: The Gunsmith
browning o/u cetori serial number 07066 JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: gun model/name, value for o/u centori # **… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a citiao browning special steel 20ga by gandermount
i have a citiao browning special steel 20ga by gandermount 26" br grade 6 blue with in lay of pichers in get shaper #26274… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning citori 12 gauge that is probably from the
I have a browning citori 12 gauge that is probably from the 70s or 80s..it was passed down to me and i know nothing about it. it has a 28" barrel and the only number i can find on it is o2237RTJ53....… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning Automatic, magnum 12, recoil pad, 12 gauge,
I have a Browning Automatic, magnum 12, recoil pad, 12 gauge, 28 inch barrel modified choke, vent rib, Grade 1 , made in Belgium, Serial number 70/V/ 64378 The gun is in excellent condition. What woul… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning shotgun "auto 5" and it looks like its a night crawler. it is made in japan and has a number where the shells are inserted:06143 rt211. I cou… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in a Browning Citori O/U 12 gauge, 30 inch
I am interested in a Browning Citori O/U 12 gauge, 30 inch barrel. 3.5" chamber with the serial number ending in NX103. What can you tell me about model, value, etc?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old (?) Belgium Browning semiautomatic 16 gauge shotgun
I have an old (?) Belgium Browning semiautomatic 16 gauge shotgun with a serial number 67582. It is in working condition but needs bluing. There is no inscription on the stock. I'm wondering what the … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Three shotguns 1. Winchester Model 12, 3" by 30" slide action,
Three shotguns 1. Winchester Model 12, 3" by 30" slide action, full choke, made late 40s-early 50s. 2. Browning 12 gauge, 2 3/4" by 30", over/under, skeet, trap, range of chokes, like new, manufacture… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet gun with Purbaugh tubes for 20, 28 and 410. Serial number 3122S2?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was purchased in 1981. It is in mint condition and has a gold trigger.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning Citori 20 Gauge O/U Grade VI 2-3/4 and 3"
I have a Browning Citori 20 Gauge O/U Grade VI 2-3/4 and 3" Invector Plus Serial No. 24576NR973. It's ported and has chole tubes. Perfect condition. what's teh value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am considering buying a Browning Citori Pidgeon Sporting
I am considering buying a Browning Citori Pidgeon Sporting 12guage. Can you give me a price range for this gun which is in very good condition??? Serial number is 01716NXT13… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably fired 20 times where can I find the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave