Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Where do I find the model number of my Winchester rifle? I
Where do I find the model number of my Winchester rifle? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am curious at to the value of a Winchester 38-55 Alberta
Hi, I am curious at to the value of a Winchester 38-55 Alberta Diamond jubilee. Unfired, it does not have the box or papers, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My brother wants to buy a heirloom, winchester 71 from me
My brother wants to buy a heirloom, winchester 71 from me that was my great uncles who was a great hunter and a personal friend if the Winchester family. gun is in good condition...serial#12118. Could… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, barrel, made in
value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, long barrel, made in 1895, in good condition, no marks, fired very little … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel
just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel 1864 Serial # 30320 was worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need the date of manufacture of a Winchester Model 1892
I need the date of manufacture of a Winchester Model 1892 caliber .44 mag, Limited Series 1 of 500, 00016 MX92E, Winchester Repeating Arms Co., New Haven, CT … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am
Hi! I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am interested in dated of manufactureach and possible value. The condition is fair,it has some minor suface rust,but probably in 80-90% co… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22
I have a single shot lever action that only shoots 22 shorts. The stock end half of the barrel is Octagon and it has Pat. Apr. 1794. I was wondering if you could provide some information on this old g… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I also have a 1898 Winchester hexagon barrel 22 pump action.
I also have a 1898 Winchester hexagon barrel 22 pump action. I have it at a gun shop asking 500.00 dollars Canadian for it. I had it fully restored and it works great but it been for sale 8 months and… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester experts. Winchester 1890. Need appraisal by photo
Winchester 1890. Need appraisal. Item on Gunbroker. Info to be kept confidential for at least two weeks. Need detailed look by only the photos on gun broker .com. Need a value for appraised price the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester 1892 model 44 W.C.F with serial number
I have a Winchester 1892 model 44 W.C.F with serial number 629056 was just wanting some general info like age an wat it might b worth today which factory an which state it was made just general info… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have inherited a Winchester 1892 12 gauge pump shotgun with
I have inherited a Winchester 1892 12 gauge pump shotgun with hammer serial number. C. L04529 it could be 104529 it was my great grand fathers. Im just trying to find a value. The gun is in very good … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Colts PT FA MFG Co, has 3 patent dates of1871,1872 and 1873
Colt's PT FA MFG Co, has 3 patent dates of1871,1872 and 1873 on trigger guard. Matching serial numbers on butt, trigger guard and frame #96623. Has 44CF on left side of the trigger guard. What is the … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a model 1892 winchester in a 25 20. It has an 18 inch
I have a model 1892 winchester in a 25 20. It has an 18 inch barrel. Back sight is a latter and front I would say is a blade. Serial number is XXXXX No saddle ring and it does not have the rifle style… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What model is my winchester 30-30, and what is it worth in
What model is my winchester 30-30, and what is it worth in very good condition? Serial # XXXXX : (NNN) NNN-NNNN… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a winchester 44 pat.oct.14,1884 lever action what would
I have a winchester 44 pat.oct.14,1884 lever action what would the value off that be today . thankyou… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring carbine 38WCF 19 3/4" round barrel full length magazine tube . Only bluing left is on mag. tube . Stock has many scratches and dents seria… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith