Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the value of a High Standard Sport Serial # 337482
What is the value of a High Standard Sport King Serial # 337482 in great condition? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1909 BSA zSpring Action Roll Barrel. I have an
I have an 1909 BSA Spring Action roll barrel made in France. I would like to sell it . It is in fair condition. Can you please give me an estimate? … read more
Jon
Jon
What is the gh Standard Darringer model# DM-101 in gh
What is the High Standard Darringer model# ***** in high Quality worth in today's market...please get back to me...thanks Randy… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a High Standard 22LR pistol I purchased in 1947. It's
I have a High Standard 22LR pistol I purchased in 1947. It's in perfect condition, still in the box it came in with the purchase receipt. Can you tell me what it might be worth? (I can look up the ser… read more
I have a Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka A.S. BRNO E Serie -50 rifle
I have a Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka A.S. BRNO E Serie B-50 rifle with a Bolivian crest. It is original and unmodified and in excellent condition. How much is it worth>… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm/,40 cal. Salesmans sample purchased
Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm/,40 cal. Salesman's sample purchased from a large retail gun store. Sold to me as "New" Superb timing and smooth action. Looks brand new. I never fired it. No box or pape… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hello, Im trying to date and value the following shotguns: 1.
Hello, I'm trying to date and value the following shotguns: 1. MOSSBERG (Shotgun) North Haven Conn. 500 AT 12 GA Chambered for 2 3/4 3" shells 12 ga-28 inch Modified Choke Made in U.S.A Serial#6586822… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a hunter arms co. double barrel shotgun. The number
I have a hunter arms co. double barrel shotgun. The number under the barrel is 60064 and it says field grade. There is no engraving and appears to be fair to maybe good condition. Can you give me a ba… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Winchester Shotgun inherited from my grandfather.
I have a Winchester Shotgun inherited from my grandfather. It is a model 12-16ga. Serial number509600. 27" barrel full choke. Wood on handle and pump is very good. The bluing on the steel is mostly go… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello, I have a: Ruger Mini 30 with a "Limited Edition Green
Hello, I have a: Ruger Mini 30 with a "Limited Edition Green & Gray Laminated Wood-Stock" which was purchased New in 1990. It has never been fired since I purchased it, it is in "Factory Mint Conditio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
"for Jim only" Model 12 - 12 ga. Pump Winchester Mod 2 3/4
"for Jim only" Model 12 - 12 ga. Pump Winchester Mod 2 3/4 chamber Ser #574808. Value and mfg date please.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester Model 12 - 20 Gage #211896 in good condition.
I have a Winchester Model 12 - 20 Gage #211896 in good condition. Would like to know the value of this gun for insurance or sale.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value range of a Winchester Model 12, full choke,
What is the value range of a Winchester Model 12, full choke, 32 in barrel, 12 gauge, field grade, needs bluing grade?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi - can you give me the approximate value of a .25 caliber
Hi - can you give me the approximate value of a .25 caliber Browning purchased in 1967? It belonged to my dad, he passed in 1982, and I doubt if he ever used it. It's been in a box ever since, and I t… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was Ducks Unlimited), back in the late 1990's . It is engraved on both halves of the blued receiver : ducks / upland game . It has remained in m… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester Model 12 - 12 ga. pump w/28" barrel. S/N
I have a Winchester Model 12 - 12 ga. pump w/28" barrel. S/N(NNN) NNN-NNNN Any idea when it was mfg'd. and it's value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Jean Van Maele -- Maker to the King of Serbia 16 gauge
I have a Jean Van Maele -- Maker to the King of Serbia 16 gauge side by side double barrel with hammers and 2 triggers. I cant find a picture or very much info at all on the internet do you have any i… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a 22 rifle, Remington Speedmaster, model 552 (or could
I have a 22 rifle, Remington Speedmaster, model 552 (or could be a 562), 22 S, L, LR. According to NRA standards, I believe my rifle is in very good to fine condition. Could you give me a value on thi… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies